• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really want Adomah sold and replaced because its going to be an uncomfortable situation and do us no good... Surely some team wants to but him.

The thing is though if no other team does come in for Adomah what does it tell us. Basically no other club rates him...

Agreed, Especially knowing the situation and they probably could get him a little cheaper than if AA & AK we're happy with each other.

I really want Adomah sold and replaced because its going to be an uncomfortable situation and do us no good... Surely some team wants to but him.

The thing is though if no other team does come in for Adomah what does it tell us. Basically no other club rates him...

Or the ones that do can't afford him

People need to move players out to get players in.  The same as us with this mystery player who had the medical.  QPR haven't been able to move out the players they wanted gone yet.  But Spurs are apparently back in for Berahino and WBA apparently wanted Phillips from QPR and Adomah was maybe his replacement so who knows what might yet happen?

Adomah is going no where apart from Costa Coffee. He is out and about in Yarm at the moment.

KM has the chap from Singapore said anything ? He has put his twitter on private so I can't check myself .

Suggests he is talking *** if he has done that it seems to me

I have him on my twitter and think he is just attention seeking..

Or the ones that do can't afford him

I hope the gazette spills the beans on this mystery player even if he doesn't sign because Adomah didn't leave because a) I want to know who it was and b) to prove people wrong