oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Wonder why we only took 1 player from Chelsea?

We can still loan......thats a whole other thread

Would have thought we would have had at least one more season long loan for them but never mind there's always the loan window as you said

We've already got 5 loan players, all of them are going to be in and around the squad, I can't see us going down the emergency loan route as things stand.

All 5 loanees won't be in the matchday squad each game. We'll probably have any 2 of Stephens/Kalas/Amorebieta in at any point. Think Fabbrini will almost always be on the bench or starting and if Agazzi isn't No.1 then there's very little point in him taking up a slot on the bench if it meant we could add a loanee with some real quality to strengthen elsewhere. I reckon we'll dip into the loan window and I could see us loaning out 1 or 2 of our younger players in it too.

I could easily see a bench with Stephens and Amorebieta on it, LB/CB cover and CB/DM cover. Kalas will start, so too will Agazzi, I imagine. Fabbrini will either start or be on the bench. I can't see us being able to fit anyone else in, in all honesty.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could easily see a bench with Stephens and Amorebieta on it, LB/CB cover and CB/DM cover. Kalas will start, so too will Agazzi, I imagine. Fabbrini will either start or be on the bench. I can't see us being able to fit anyone else in, in all honesty.

Maybe Stephens could miss out sometimes but yeah what you've said there isn't far wrong.  The Adomah situation perhaps complicates things a bit though?  If there's no way forward from him here then do we let him go out on loan just to get him away and do we then need an attacker to come in?

For me it was a very good transfer window we've got rid of some of the deadwood and now bar just a few this is AK's team 10 players in makes it a record breaking window and 9 out Gibbo has shown his intent with the backing he's given to AK.

Now it's over to AK now to get the best out of the players and get a promotion winning team, we've got the squad to do it now just look at how strong the bench is! the only downside to all this is the fallout between Adomah and Karanka hopefully they'll sit down and talk things over and move on once the dust has settled

They'll be ups and downs over the months ahead for sure, but hopefully come May we'll be celebrating promotion and not thinking about a potential trip to Wembley

UTB