oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Interesting that we have no idea who our alternatives are. Hooper, Gayle, Crouch have been linked by ITK posters on here, fmttm and social media but nothing concrete

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone hasn't seen its 92Live today on Sky Sports and many teams are announcing signings and new contracts, would love Karanka signing a contract or Jordan Rhodes signing would be fine! ;)

Hope we announce Stuani. That'll do for me :D

Got to remember that many contracts ceased July 31st so there should be some real activity all over the place now and we will see a lot of building from those teams within our division. I bet Derby are not finished yet

If anyone hasn't seen its 92Live today on Sky Sports and many teams are announcing signings and new contracts, would love Karanka signing a contract or Jordan Rhodes signing would be fine! ;)

Was thinking that, would be great to show of the paperwork for his international clearance. :D

I know it is still early in the window... BUT surely if Rhodes isn't for sale to us then they should just say NO not for sale..........

He is for sale but not to Boro it seems. Beyond belief that another team can have him for less than the figure that has been mentioned for the Boro

I know it is still early in the window... BUT surely if Rhodes isn't for sale to us then they should just say NO not for sale..........

He is for sale but not to Boro it seems. Beyond belief that another team can have him for less than the figure that has been mentioned for the Boro

Not really. I'd rather sell Gibson to a prem team for 6mil than someone in this league for 8 for example

Was thinking that, would be great to show of the paperwork for his international clearance. :D

Knowing Boro the paperwork will only get through after Sky Sports have visited. Jim will be getting back into his helicopter ready for take off and Bausor will be running back outside with the paperwork in one hand and his coffee in the other

Add to that we keep going back with offers that they've asked us to meet, then popping another 2 mil on every time!