oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been away for couple days, whats with the Moses in the thread title? Any info/news?

Victor Moses has been at Rockcliffe, from VB. Nugent announcement should be imminent, and we're after a young English PL keeper.

Guest weirdskyfan64

How can you ever fit Fabbrini, Stuani, Nugent, Adomah, Moses and Downing into one team? I don't care about strength in depth if the depth's this good- bring on the ACL.

Also- keeper's Butland. Bet you anything, what with Haugaard from Midtyjalland and flippin' Given on that Stoke bench.

Considering Given was brought in to Stoke purely to put pressure on Butland, I seriously doubt Mark Hughes is going to go back on that. I would 100% love to be surprised on this one, but I cannot see it happening at all.

Just thinking. Last season our regular front 4 were Bamford in front of vossen, reach and Adomah. The only one of those who had any real top level experience was vossen, in a really poor league. This season our front 4 could be nugent and stuani in front of downing and moses. All four were regular starters in mid-top flight sides in the best two leagues in the world.

I feel like Nugent is a much more thought out signing than Rhodes. We're attempting to sign Rhodes purely based on his stats - the lad scores goals. But overall, Nugent I think will suit our style better. He'll drop deeper and work harder in that lone striker role than Rhodes would, and should be less isolated as a result. He's also more likely to set up the wingers or no. 10 for an opportunity.

Not to mention he isn't MASSIVELY over-priced.

How can you ever fit Fabbrini, Stuani, Nugent, Adomah, Moses and Downing into one team? I don't care about strength in depth if the depth's this good- bring on the ACL.

Also- keeper's Butland. Bet you anything, what with Haugaard from Midtyjalland and flippin' Given on that Stoke bench.

Bring on the anterior cruciate ligament? strangest battlecry ive ever heard