•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone on FMTTM has posted a photo of Albert boarding a train to London

http://postimg.org/image/ttjpuxe1b/

That is 100% not adomah

I think it is, in the Grey top pulling a shopping trolley

xCYq0TP.jpg?1

I can see why he wants to leave now, we obviously aren't paying enough to him to afford a decent travelling case!  :D

I'm more interested in the fire exit on the left that's private, what are you meant to do in an emergency, are you not allowed to use it without authorisation

Would Bamford be considered a huge, massive, insane, crazy, mental, off the hook signing?

I think he would be great , but massive and huge ? For me no , personally that to me sounds some one who's a surprise and we don't expect / never heard of in press

So is de Pena a replacement for Adomah then? Not up to speed at all.

To bring you up to speed, nobody knows.

Ahaha alright.

Reckon we have a few signings in the pipeline, Boro always unexpectedly announce someone!

Confirmation that the flight was cancelled because Nacional wanted a better deal

http://www.futbol.com.uy/auc.aspx?282645,881,0,,0

translation

The player Carlos Pena had an accident this afternoon, when returning from the airport, and not have suffered injuries entity. The player albo came to cancel a trip to England, where he intended to sign for Middlesbrough.

Carlos Pena suffered a traffic accident while returning from Montevideo Carrasco Airport, reported Voices of football. He is admitted to the British Hospital, and not present injury entity.

Expand.

Prior

The transfer of Carlos De Pena wrote several chapters in the last hours and promises to continue gaining attention in the next, at least until Tuesday closing period passes in England.

From National announced on Sunday that the player had not focused to face Wanderers because his departure was imminent, but soon gave the ball dropped. Alejandro Lembo, sports club manager, explained it best not taken into account because it would not be able to concentrate.

On Sunday night the pass seemed closed, but contacts between Middlesbrough, Casal Group and National did not cease. Entrepreneurs and equipment of the second tier of English football returned to the charge and grief again made the bags that had been disarmed, but the tricolor still serves the offer.

"De Pena just canceled the flight was heading to England to 13:15," acknowledged Jose Fuentes, leader Albo, about 12:40 in dialogue with the Oral Deportiva. Minutes earlier, lefty attacker had been 22 years in the Carrasco International Airport, from where he would travel for London with a stopover in Madrid.

"It's an excellent professional and a better person, but national interests should care. The offer does not cover what National wants, especially taking the importance of the player, which is key to the team. We can not let go of De Pena, unless there is such a good deal that justifies National deteriorate their athletic ability in order to obtain significant revenue. Today the supply does not meet at all, "said Fuentes.

At this time negotiations continue, but the tricolor are firm in their claims and the British tightened by the time the transfer market, which closed a day later than in the rest of Europe.

The only bit I got from this is that he has been at the airport for 22 years?

If you go back a bit, I did a better translation - one that makes a bit of sense.