• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just finished my preparation for the new semester. Can anyone briefly summarize what has happened?

This Uruguayan lad we're after had a car crash leaving the airport after the deal fell through and Adomah decided not to risk the same thing happening to him and went to London by train instead.

Somebody had a medical but the person remains a mystery for the moment.  He's a black guy though apparently, which narrows it down  :s

Did the planned medical actually take place then?

Yep. I posted about it earlier.

Sorry, missed that. At least someone is coming in then it seems.

Just hope it's someone 'huge' otherwise I'm going to get stick from all corners :D

If it's not Mido 'Huge' then you'll be getting it both barrels from me KM! ?

I think you've had enough stick already!

http://imagenes.montevideo.com.uy/imgnoticias/201508/_W620/520241.jpg

De Penas' crash. Seems like minor injuries.

This deal still seems to be on, as long as they can reach agreement with the fee.

The tweets from Uruguay all seem to be saying the deal is off now.

Off On Off On. Are their journalists bipolar?

Could be true. Question is how much do you trust Uruguayan journos. I don't trust the Echo, and these days not even the EG.

This deal still seems to be on, as long as they can reach agreement with the fee.

Could be true. Question is how much do you trust Uruguayan journos. I don't trust the Echo, and these days not even the EG.

From my experience foreign journalists tweets about transfers seem to generally be spot on.

When it comes to talking about the steering wheel there's nobody I trust more.

Look, deals like this a few weeks ago still take time it's just that there is no deadline approaching so it doesn't matter.  I imagine the issue is that they want x amount and we probably haven't met that valuation or we have but it's with various clauses etc.  English football around the world is seen as cash rich and clubs want to get as much as they can.

PasesUruguay ‏@PasesUruguay 2 mins2 minutes ago

#REITERAMOS #NACIONAL: en minutos viaja @carlosdepena rumbo a Inglaterra. Será jugador del @boro. Increíble pero cierto. Te lo adelantamos.

PasesUruguay mins2PasesUruguay 2 minutes ago

#REITERAMOS #NACIONAL:carlosdepena In minutes traveling to England. It willboro player. Incredible but true. What you anticipate.