oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

he's on his way, just been watching that 36min vid of him again. this time with more interest. he looks pretty damn quick and skillful.

i was thinking about the scouting, do you not reckon stuani has said something to get the ball rolling here. like hey gaffa there's a great player in uruguay who be class for us. probably all agent to agent stuff nowadays.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man all these private hospitals must make a *** fortune come summer and winter transfers.

They make a fortune full stop.

New Twist!

http://www.ovaciondigital.com.uy/futbol/carlos-pena-espera.html

Carlos Pena sailed to Europe

Despite not having the authorization of the institution, the player already boarded the plane that will lead to the Old Continent. Now we have to wait what will determine the club.

The novel by Carlos Pena had prepared a new chapter. Following the decision of the Board tricolor, National stood and decided to pass the attacker was not approved in this period passes.

However, the player himself (after he staged a car accident and being treated at a hospital) returned to Carrasco International Airport and boarded a plane that will take him to Europe, entrusted to Ovation from the environment of the player.

Pena traveling under his own responsibility and risks being sanctioned by National.

New Twist!

Despite not having the authorization of the institution, the player already boarded the plane that will lead to the Old Continent. Now we have to wait what will determine the club.

The novel by Carlos Pena had prepared a new chapter. Following the decision of the Board tricolor, National stood and decided to pass the attacker was not approved in this period passes.

However, the player himself (after he staged a car accident and being treated at a hospital) returned to Carrasco International Airport and boarded a plane that will take him to Europe, entrusted to Ovation from the environment of the player.

Pena traveling under his own responsibility and risks being sanctioned by National.

The Uruguayan Odemwingie!

he's on his way, just been watching that 36min vid of him again. this time with more interest. he looks pretty damn quick and skillful.

i was thinking about the scouting, do you not reckon stuani has said something to get the ball rolling here. like hey gaffa there's a great player in uruguay who be class for us. probably all agent to agent stuff nowadays.

I reckon stuani sent gibbo and AK an email that Google translated to

Supply stuani with the nacional steering wheel. His aim was to try to gain control of the country with world domination his ultimate aim, but gibbo read far too much into it

New Twist!

The Uruguayan Odemwingie!

He must have read my post. Go on my son

I get it maybe. He faked a car accident and getting treatment at Hospital as an excuse for not turning up somewhere he was told to go by the club perhaps?