• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

However if he is already departed, the local time in Brazil is 1900. At 1910, there is a flight to CDG which has a connection to LHR arriving at 1535 tomorrow...

Essentially we have no idea what flight he has got on, and which way its going.

Controversially...I think it's poor form just upping and leaving like that and if it was one of our players then people on here would be going ballistic about it...Not my kind of player.

Alen Banewur  ‏@alenb259 · 4m4 minutes ago

Pena traveled heading to England. It will play in @Boro. Ache endorsed travel. Several leaders of @nacional, again, do not agree with the pte

However if he is already departed, the local time in Brazil is 1900. At 1910, there is a flight to CDG which has a connection to LHR arriving at 1535 tomorrow...

He got on JJ8041 by the looks of it, which Lands 21:15 so really he needs that other flight to be on time or not too delayed.  Assuming that is correct.  If he's done it off his own back then he might not even know the second flight isn't on time.

This is my favourite transfer for a long time haha, all transfers should be like this with Twitter updates every 5 minutes in poor English.

Mental ain't it, for all we know its KM live tweeing from behind the curtain at the medical centre.

Has anyone got that pic of senior mfc officials outside yesterday? I don't want to trawl through loads of pages and pages, thanks :)

He got on JJ8041 by the looks of it, which Lands 21:15 so really he needs that other flight to be on time or not too delayed.  Assuming that is correct.  If he's done it off his own back then he might not even know the second flight isn't on time.

He could get into CDG at 2:55pm tomorrow from that airport if he can get a ticket.