oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Has anyone got that pic of senior mfc officials outside yesterday? I don't want to trawl through loads of pages and pages, thanks :)

It's just a bunch of blokes sat round a table haha not much to see.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

However if he is already departed, the local time in Brazil is 1900. At 1910, there is a flight to CDG which has a connection to LHR arriving at 1535 tomorrow...

Essentially we have no idea what flight he has got on, and which way its going.

He got on JJ8041 by the looks of it, which Lands 21:15 so really he needs that other flight to be on time or not too delayed.  Assuming that is correct.  If he's done it off his own back then he might not even know the second flight isn't on time.

He could get into CDG at 2:55pm tomorrow from that airport if he can get a ticket.

Thought he was flying to Madrid?

2210 to Frankfurt has potential.

2220 to Milan maybe.

2225 to Lisbon.

2235 to Paris.

2255 to Madrid.

2345 DELAYED to London.

If he has good advisors/has his wits about him he may have known it was already delayed and be booked onto a flight to mainland Europe with a connection onwards to LHR or other British airports?

I'd say its far too tedious haha.

Controversially...I think it's poor form just upping and leaving like that and if it was one of our players then people on here would be going ballistic about it...Not my kind of player.

I agree with the principle but it's a bit of a different situation as he's currently owned by a third party so we would never be in that situation with one of our players. Also we don't know enough details like whether he was promised he could leave this window when a certain valuation was met. One of either the club or the company that owns a % of him seems to have been moving the goalposts so maybe that's irked him and made him decide to act in a similarly bad manner.

2220 to Milan maybe.

2225 to Lisbon.

2235 to Paris.

2255 to Madrid.

2345 DELAYED to London.

If he has good advisors/has his wits about him he may have known it was already delayed and be booked onto a flight to mainland Europe with a connection onwards to LHR or other British airports?

You'd assumed they checked it out but if there's no agreement then I'm not sure exactly what we can do at this end?  We can't conduct a medical can we?  Anything that isn't into Heathrow is an issue simply because we'd need to go to wherever he is as I don't think he'd have time to get a connecting flight.

2220 to Milan maybe.

2225 to Lisbon.

2235 to Paris.

2255 to Madrid.

2345 DELAYED to London.

It seems to tight to get him to the UK and do a rigorous medical. I would assume someone on our medical staff would meet him somewhere en route. Or we will pay a third party doctor to do it at a hospital near wherever his flight lands

If he is on a flight that lands after 6.00pm we may get the line "is there a doctor on board??"

Controversially...I think it's poor form just upping and leaving like that and if it was one of our players then people on here would be going ballistic about it...Not my kind of player.

I agree with the principle but it's a bit of a different situation as he's currently owned by a third party so we would never be in that situation with one of our players. Also we don't know enough details like whether he was promised he could leave this window when a certain valuation was met. One of either the club or the company that owns a % of him seems to have been moving the goalposts so maybe that's irked him and made him decide to act in a similarly bad manner.

If it was one of our players, even if they'd been told they could leave, people would not be happy. You're trying to justify it because we're looking to sign him but you know I'm right mate.

@GuillemBalague: The documents did not arrive on time!!!!!! Presentation was ready. All agreed. But as it stands de Gea stays at MUFC!!

Can see something like this happening tomorrow. Poor De Gea :D

Does the medical have to take place before deadline, or just the paperwork?

Gibson won't commit to spending over 2 million pounds without knowing the player is fit and healthy.