• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If De Pena is on his way would he have a medical booked in London upon arrival or is there a scheduled flight from Heathrow that would get him to DTV in time for the due process? I don't think they do private charter flights from Heathrow do they?

In fact I am sure they do not so to get to DTV unless by the afternoon scheduled flight would probably be going to Luton Airport to DTV if that is the case

If De Pena is on his way would he have a medical booked in London upon arrival or is there a scheduled flight from Heathrow that would get him to DTV in time for the due process? I don't think they do private charter flights from Heathrow do they?

In fact I am sure they do not so to get to DTV unless by the afternoon scheduled flight would probably be going to Luton Airport to DTV if that is the case

I don't think there'd be enough time left in the day for him to fly to DTVA and then to Rockliffe to have a medical. AV says club Chiefs may meet him at the airport to complete necessary paperwork

I don't think there'd be enough time left in the day for him to fly to DTVA and then to Rockliffe to have a medical. AV says club Chiefs may meet him at the airport to complete necessary paperwork

Sounds like he'd sign without a medical, then...

The flight takes 18 hours 45 minutes minimum. If he's only just boarded, there's no chance.

He must've been on it ages ago...

If it's flight TAM8084 like somebody posted last night and he did board it, then he's currently over the Atlantic, scheduled to get into Heathrow in 5 and a half hours.

http://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/TAM8084

The flight takes 18 hours 45 minutes minimum. If he's only just boarded, there's no chance.

hes been on the plane since last night. his flight was delayed meaning its going to be touch and go.

If it's flight TAM8084 like somebody posted last night and he did board it, then he's currently over the Atlantic, scheduled to get into Heathrow in 5 and a half hours.

That would make more sense. Arriving into Heathrow at 15:31 - time enough to do a medical near the airport.

Don't envy him, like... Nearly 19 hours on a flight and then straight into a medical!!!

Well that really is going to be touch and go then, can't see any medical taking place like I suggested last night.

It's looking increasingly possible that Austin is staying with QPR. I will hate that, as they are much more dangerous with him in their team. He's already the leagues top scorer with 4 goals in 5 matches.