• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If De Pena is on his way would he have a medical booked in London upon arrival or is there a scheduled flight from Heathrow that would get him to DTV in time for the due process? I don't think they do private charter flights from Heathrow do they?

In fact I am sure they do not so to get to DTV unless by the afternoon scheduled flight would probably be going to Luton Airport to DTV if that is the case

Downsouth, Farnborough do private flights for private jets and is only 20 minutes from LHR.

If I can find out his flight number I could actually try and get to the relevant terminal in Heathrow and hold a sign with his name on it :D

Living in the area can I assure you that it takes a lot longer than 20 minutes to get from Heathrow to Farnborough PP :)

He probably had his medical in Uruguay last night anyway after he wrote his car off :D

It's also a lot easier to just crash your car and have the insurance deal with it instead of having to go through the hassle of selling it from 7.000 miles away. It was all staged by that shady Casal fella so Pena could do the medical at the aptly named "British Hospital"

that would be so funny if true. its like a hollywood movie this transfer.

Apparently we have had discussions with Spurs over Pritchard on loan , if a deal is to be done it won't be done today but in the loan window.

Are you confident on it coming off? (I know things change) but for me if this comes off and Downing aside this would be the best signing of the window

If De Pena is on his way would he have a medical booked in London upon arrival or is there a scheduled flight from Heathrow that would get him to DTV in time for the due process? I don't think they do private charter flights from Heathrow do they?

In fact I am sure they do not so to get to DTV unless by the afternoon scheduled flight would probably be going to Luton Airport to DTV if that is the case

I don't think there'd be enough time left in the day for him to fly to DTVA and then to Rockliffe to have a medical. AV says club Chiefs may meet him at the airport to complete necessary paperwork

Sounds like he'd sign without a medical, then...

we only have to register our intention to sign a player and complete certain criteria to show an agreement is in place with all parties for the window.

A medical and actual signing of final contracts is not part of the criteria if I recall.

this mean that we can get everything done to meet the deadline and the final contact is subject to his medical.

are you thinking of the deal sheet? if so this only applies to domestic deals 

For this deal  to be done we need all the details logged on the ITMS (fifa's system) by 18:00 by both clubs.

What’s likely to happen here is that we will do the first part of the medical only.

The club doctor will interview the player about previous illness’, injuries and any operations the player has had. He’ll also ask about the family history of the player to make sure there is nothing hereditary.

The agent should bring with him a medical file from the selling club (this could have been sent electronically already). This file is like a register and shows how often the player has missed training/games and records the reason why ie groin strain.

The doctor can then make a subjective decision on him. In truth this could all be done in Heathrow or Madrid

This is enough for insurance companies and to complete paperwork. A more rigorous medical with bloodwork etc will then be done later but it will be buyer beware.

Apparently we have had discussions with Spurs over Pritchard on loan , if a deal is to be done it won't be done today but in the loan window.

Are you confident on it coming off? (I know things change) but for me if this comes off and Downing aside this would be the best signing of the window

Pritchard would be an excellent signing but tbh I don't think Spurs will let him go because he's good enough and should be in their squad.

I don't think there'd be enough time left in the day for him to fly to DTVA and then to Rockliffe to have a medical. AV says club Chiefs may meet him at the airport to complete necessary paperwork

Sounds like he'd sign without a medical, then...

we only have to register our intention to sign a player and complete certain criteria to show an agreement is in place with all parties for the window.

A medical and actual signing of final contracts is not part of the criteria if I recall.

this mean that we can get everything done to meet the deadline and the final contact is subject to his medical.

are you thinking of the deal sheet? if so this only applies to domestic deals 

For this deal  to be done we need all the details logged on the ITMS (fifa's system) by 18:00 by both clubs.

What’s likely to happen here is that we will do the first part of the medical only.

The club doctor will interview the player about previous illness’, injuries and any operations the player has had. He’ll also ask about the family history of the player to make sure there is nothing hereditary.

The agent should bring with him a medical file from the selling club (this could have been sent electronically already). This file is like a register and shows how often the player has missed training/games and records the reason why ie groin strain.

The doctor can then make a subjective decision on him. In truth this could all be done in Heathrow or Madrid

This is enough for insurance companies and to complete paperwork. A more rigorous medical with bloodwork etc will then be done later but it will be buyer beware.

Good Knowledge! thanks

So is de Pena the 'huge' signing then? And is this Adomah's replacement?

Pritchard would be the Adomah replacement.

Pritchard plays mainly Left/Central.

Exactly. He'd fit the interchangeable narrow three behind the striker. Fab, Stewy and Pritchard in that role, so he would certainly be the replacement for AA.

De Pena can play either flank, as can Pritchard and Downing. We'd still have options if we wanted to play with more traditional wingers. Pritchards verstaility would be a massive bonus