• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It'd be funny if Charlie Austin is still a QPR player come 6pm, I'd have thought he'd have been snatched up by a Prem team by now

I wouldn't find that funny, I want someone from the Prem to grab him now before he scores the goals that send them back to the Premier League. For us, the sooner he leaves, the better! :D

Not much time left to reveal that huge signing. Obviously we can do that 1 minute before the window closes, but so far there has been nothing mentioned. 

Just need to have the paperwork submitted by the deadline.  I seem to remember the last few windows some of our signings haven't been announced until the following day, and there have been a couple where the club waited until they had international clearance as well.

WBA had him lined up if Berahino left. As yet, Spurs haven't made another move for Berahino.

Think Man Utd should have gone for Austin instead of Martial...

There's always one deal where if it happens, a load of others all fall into place, sounds like the Austin deal is that one this time.

Didn't theinsider say that Albert's move depends on it as well?

WBA had him lined up if Berahino left. As yet, Spurs haven't made another move for Berahino.

Think Man Utd should have gone for Austin instead of Martial...

There's always one deal where if it happens, a load of others all fall into place, sounds like the Austin deal is that one this time.

Didn't theinsider say that Albert's move depends on it as well?

Think the Adomah deal depends moron Matt Phillips leaving QPR. My WBA mate is adamant they're negotiating for Phillips, but it's all quiet on the media front with that one.

Dom Shaw on the Gazette blog reporting about Tom Bradshaw being in demand. Doesn't mention that Boro are interested, but seems odd to highlight him when most of the news is all Boro related.

Dom Shaw on the Gazette blog reporting about Tom Bradshaw being in demand. Doesn't mention that Boro are interested, but seems odd to highlight him when most of the news is all Boro related.

Forest are believed to be one of the clubs chasing his signature today, as well as Birmingham City and Bolton.