• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm stuck on the fence whether I want us to sell Adomah today. It does seem that De Pena is the only player that we're actively pursuing that isn't dependant on outgoings.

I really hope there's something in Wildschut going out on loan to Swindon as his career is going nowhere here.

Why will de Pena 'probably fall through'? He's on a flight to England and has already done a medical.

Because the deal sounds like a complicated mess.. Who knows if he's on the flight to England?, There's that many story's I don't know what to believe, So I'm just taking a guess that it will fall through.

So it turns out that KM is a big fat liar then with his pants on fire  :(

I don't blame him, I think he became so obsessed with breaking exclusives that he had to start making them up himself  :P

I'm stuck on the fence on whether I want us to sell Adomah today. It does seem that De Pena is the only player that we're actively pursuing that isn't dependant on outgoings.

I really hope there's something in Wildschut going out on loan to Swindon as his career is going nowhere here.

If the problem can't be resolved then he needs to be sold regardless of who we bring in.  Downing can play on the right and it's clear that Karanka is prepared to play Stuani there as well.  We also have the loan window still.