oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

I really want Adomah sold and replaced because its going to be an uncomfortable situation and do us no good... Surely some team wants to but him.

The thing is though if no other team does come in for Adomah what does it tell us. Basically no other club rates him...

Or the ones that do can't afford him

I hope the gazette spills the beans on this mystery player even if he doesn't sign because Adomah didn't leave because a) I want to know who it was and b) to prove people wrong

You will never find this out as a medical didn't happen yesterday

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where does this now leave Albert !?

Well if he wants to play again then he apologises to AK as it is pretty clear AK won't be apologising to him.

At the end of the day the IB will give some time for the heat to die down on this and him to mend bridges with the club. If he doesn't he either sits on the sidelines or goes on loan and is probably sold in January.

Been busy today. Has this 'huge' signing been revealed yet?

Don't think there is one.

There never was one

Just like we were never in for Gary Hooper then?

• Like 1

There never was one

Comedy Gold! ;)

Its funny that all these people knew about Nugent,Stuani, Agazzi, Nando before the papers got hold off the information.

My information about Hooper was before the papers got wind of the story and it was an opinion from someone not a statement.

Difference is there never was a medical booked for yesterday and this is coming from a guy who visits the centre on a daily basis because he's a physio therapist and use to work at the club.

Your story was made up from the start, people just believe anything you post because you have nothing better to do with your life than spend your day looking over the internet for MFC news every hour.

Keep it going thought mate, you make great entertainment

KM had already called the other medicals correctly so I think we can safely say that he's either a good guesser or he got some information. On that basis there's no reason to disbelieve him about the latest medical and anyone with sense would see it was likely to be a replacement for a player that was possibly leaving us. If we can't shift that player then we don't buy a replacement.

Would be such a shame if we didn't sign anyone of note this window... deadline days always seem so flat when we are not really involved! Still there's always time though. Not in the slightest bit concerned about ITK inaccuracies, they're just a way of people inflating their own egos :)

Would be such a shame if we didn't sign anyone of note this window... deadline days always seem so flat when we are not really involved! Still there's always time though. Not in the slightest bit concerned about ITK inaccuracies, they're just a way of people inflating their own egos :)

I think we've already signed one or two players of note this window...

There never was one

Comedy Gold! ;)

Its funny that all these people knew about Nugent,Stuani, Agazzi, Nando before the papers got hold off the information.

My information about Hooper was before the papers got wind of the story and it was an opinion from someone not a statement.

Difference is there never was a medical booked for yesterday and this is coming from a guy who visits the centre on a daily basis because he's a physio therapist and use to work at the club.

Your story was made up from the start, people just believe anything you post because you have nothing better to do with your life than spend your day looking over the internet for MFC news every hour.

Keep it going thought mate, you make great entertainment

giphy.gif