• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been busy today. Has this 'huge' signing been revealed yet?

Don't think there is one.

There never was one

Just like we were never in for Gary Hooper then?

Comedy Gold! ;)

Its funny that all these people knew about Nugent,Stuani, Agazzi, Nando before the papers got hold off the information.

My information about Hooper was before the papers got wind of the story and it was an opinion from someone not a statement.

Difference is there never was a medical booked for yesterday and this is coming from a guy who visits the centre on a daily basis because he's a physio therapist and use to work at the club.

Your story was made up from the start, people just believe anything you post because you have nothing better to do with your life than spend your day looking over the internet for MFC news every hour.

Keep it going thought mate, you make great entertainment

I am not here to defend KM and quite clearly there will be a few who feel the same way as you do but there really is no need to be quite so "in your face" and clearly aimed at knocking the lad down.

If he chooses to pass on information then that is fine by me and a lot of others as well but really do we need to go as far as trying to humiliate the man? :shy:

Been busy today. Has this 'huge' signing been revealed yet?

Don't think there is one.

There never was one

Just like we were never in for Gary Hooper then?

Comedy Gold! ;)

Its funny that all these people knew about Nugent,Stuani, Agazzi, Nando before the papers got hold off the information.

My information about Hooper was before the papers got wind of the story and it was an opinion from someone not a statement.

Difference is there never was a medical booked for yesterday and this is coming from a guy who visits the centre on a daily basis because he's a physio therapist and use to work at the club.

Your story was made up from the start, people just believe anything you post because you have nothing better to do with your life than spend your day looking over the internet for MFC news every hour.

Keep it going thought mate, you make great entertainment

Aye, like I made up the medical on Friday? And the fact that Moses was up here earlier in the summer, a statement supported by VB?

Would be such a shame if we didn't sign anyone of note this window... deadline days always seem so flat when we are not really involved! Still there's always time though. Not in the slightest bit concerned about ITK inaccuracies, they're just a way of people inflating their own egos :)

I think we've already signed one or two players of note this window...

Aye it's not about excitement on deadline day.

Do we really need the negative stuff aimed at forum members just because the news they passed on doesn't come to anything? Bit of perspective please.

There are hundreds of potential deals going on at this time of the year and many of them involve a domino effect that starts with one and affects lots of different deals. If that first deal fails then many of those other deals fail also.

I take nearly all of the ITK stuff with a pinch of salt and certainly don't get upset if it comes to nothing and it always amazes me when others do

Would be such a shame if we didn't sign anyone of note this window... deadline days always seem so flat when we are not really involved! Still there's always time though. Not in the slightest bit concerned about ITK inaccuracies, they're just a way of people inflating their own egos :)

I think we've already signed one or two players of note this window...

Yes you are right... I meant today though, I guess I just expected we would be a little more active than it appears.

Also it seems that a lot of us are forgetting Lua Lua as he is being tipped to join us?

Assuming it's true, the he would be the obvious guess as to who was at the medical yesterday. He's black and would likely only sign if Adomah goes as he is a similar player. He is also of a standard that would accept the move being on hold for developments.

Ignore what the doctor or whatever supposedly said about a huge signing, a 'huge' name is subjective and he may know f all about football.