oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Don't think there is one.

There never was one

Just like we were never in for Gary Hooper then?

Comedy Gold! ;)

Its funny that all these people knew about Nugent,Stuani, Agazzi, Nando before the papers got hold off the information.

My information about Hooper was before the papers got wind of the story and it was an opinion from someone not a statement.

Difference is there never was a medical booked for yesterday and this is coming from a guy who visits the centre on a daily basis because he's a physio therapist and use to work at the club.

Your story was made up from the start, people just believe anything you post because you have nothing better to do with your life than spend your day looking over the internet for MFC news every hour.

Keep it going thought mate, you make great entertainment

Aye, like I made up the medical on Friday? And the fact that Moses was up here earlier in the summer, a statement supported by VB?

Mate im not trying to embarrass you,

Like I have just sent in a private email to you that your story for yesterday totally conflicts to what I have hold and that's from someone who visits the clinic every day as a physio therapist and I have even gave you my mates name...

I k now VB is god on here but apart from your sources there has never been information to come out and support moses having a medical and he was linked with us in the national press......

Honestly though mate keep posting your information though as a lot of people respect it and you do a good job at keeping the morale alive on here when bickering starts to happen...

Put the difference a side and hopefully some good news comes out unexpectedly

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also it seems that a lot of us are forgetting Lua Lua as he is being tipped to join us?

Assuming it's true, the he would be the obvious guess as to who was at the medical yesterday. He's black and would likely only sign if Adomah goes as he is a similar player. He is also of a standard that would accept the move being on hold for developments.

Ignore what the doctor or whatever supposedly said about a huge signing, a 'huge' name is subjective and he may know f all about football.

Doesn't lua lua play left side though? Same position as de Pena.

Don't think there is one.

There never was one

Just like we were never in for Gary Hooper then?

Comedy Gold! ;)

Its funny that all these people knew about Nugent,Stuani, Agazzi, Nando before the papers got hold off the information.

My information about Hooper was before the papers got wind of the story and it was an opinion from someone not a statement.

Difference is there never was a medical booked for yesterday and this is coming from a guy who visits the centre on a daily basis because he's a physio therapist and use to work at the club.

Your story was made up from the start, people just believe anything you post because you have nothing better to do with your life than spend your day looking over the internet for MFC news every hour.

Keep it going thought mate, you make great entertainment

Aye, like I made up the medical on Friday?

Thing is mate, you've opened yourself up to it. I, probably like a few more, had no reason to disbelieve you but ever since you mentioned this signing there has literally been NO noise online about it.

People get frustrated when they feel they've been strung along. take it on the chin and move on. i saw you've been getting flak on FMTTM too -so just lay low is my advice

Well so far I haven't seen a single player move to another championship club that I wanted here so all good so far

Not Bradley Johnson? Mateij Vydra? Interesting...

Nope , decent players but not better than what we have.

As I see it we have kept the strength of out team from last year and significantly improved the top end.

Well so far I haven't seen a single player move to another championship club that I wanted here so all good so far

Not Bradley Johnson? Mateij Vydra? Interesting...

Nope , decent players but not better than what we have.

As I see it we have kept the strength of out team from last year and significantly improved the top end.

I'm agreed on the second part. Do think both would've improved our side, though - but can understand why we've not gone for either given the roster as it stands.

KM had already called the other medicals correctly so I think we can safely say that he's either a good guesser or he got some information. On that basis there's no reason to disbelieve him about the latest medical and anyone with sense would see it was likely to be a replacement for a player that was possibly leaving us. If we can't shift that player then we don't buy a replacement.

He called one medical... And I'm pretty sure I could've guessed that there might be a medical 4 days before the window closes