oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Well I for one hope AK and AA can sort out their differences because having AA in our plans can only make us stronger. He's still the best right winger in the league so I hope there's a fresh start from them 2 after the I/B

Tbh I think this best winger in the league stuff is rubbish and has been put to bed. Antonio had a queue of teams after him, Phillips was constantly linked to a premiership move. Adomah has been publicly available for over a week and nothing more than a couple of rumours. He's good don't get me wrong, but best in the league? Not really.

Tbh I've just come to the conclusion now that Adomah is fast and fancy, but he doesn't ACTUALLY really do much. In fact Wildschut is a lot faster than Adomah and he doesn't even get his due with the fans for some reason.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QPR fans are buzzing that they've kept hold of Austin. Not good for us :(

I don't blame them. But how they can flout FFP rules and not be under pressure to sell off assets is beyond me. If I declare bankrupt I am legally obliged to sell off my assets to pay off creditors. They have spent far more than allowed, got a piddling fine, and kept hold of players worth lots of money.

They aren't bankrupt bud.

I know that. I was just making an analogy with the real world. They spent more than they were allowed to. It would make sense in that scenario to force a club to raise funds from their most valuable asset, which in football is usually the players.

Don't confuse them breaking the rules in the past with their position now. It's possible that they are actually within FFP rules as it stands so they don't actually need to sell anyone.  Bankruptcy and this aren't really comparable although I get your point mate.

Yeah fair enough if they are complying this season. I guess I am just ***ed at their complete lack of real punishment for breaking the rules last season!

Yeah fair enough if they are complying this season. I guess I am just *** at their complete lack of real punishment for breaking the rules last season!

You definitely aren't alone in that mate.

I don't get how Adomah and Wildschut can be measured as being of a similar ability. Adomah is defensively more solid and is better technically in every aspect. Wildschut's first touch is astoundingly bad for a professional footballer.

If we don't go up this season does anyone know where we stand in terms of finances? We haven't blown the £10m or whatever it was that we were going to on Rhodes so presumably we should be ok, right?

We were never signing him, at least for any amounts plastered all over this forum

I don't get how Adomah and Wildschut can be measured as being of a similar ability. Adomah is defensively more solid and is better technically in every aspect. Wildschut's first touch is astoundingly bad for a professional footballer.

both quick, can't cross and don't score enough I guess