• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have 5 players on loan at the moment, How many are we allowed?.. If we have room for anymore I think we will loan Adomah out with a view to a permanent deal then loan a right sided attacking player.

You can have 5 in a match day squad

De Peno cost £2.6m another big outlay from SG. They must expect big things from him

So about £5m on 2 Uruguayans, £5m+ on Downing, £2m+ on Nugent. Did the keeper cost us anything? Loan fee for Stephens/Kalashnikov/Fabbrini? That is a substantial outlay despite not signing Rhodes and moving on Tomlin.

Also adds interest to not selling Adomah as you would imagine we would have looked to recoup money wherever possible after that outlay.

Nixon said Boro priced Adomah out of a move. We must have really wanted to keep him

I think it's clear to see that Gibbo is backing the manager here, whether he also backs and understands Albert's point of view or not.

Nixon said Boro priced Adomah out of a move. We must have really wanted to keep him

I think it's clear to see that Gibbo is backing the manager here, whether he also backs and understands Albert's point of view or not.

I don't think he can back both points of view can he?  He can understand them but I'm not sure he can back them.  It's either one or the other on that score at least.