oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Ciftci has always looked quite a handful when I've seen him. There was a time when he was meant to be a potential wonderkid - but he's never reached that potential. Still only 23, though - and I'm sure Aitor could add a some dimension to his game.

14 goals and 8 assists in 36 SPL games last season. Decent record, but it is the SPL. Plays primarily as a striker, but can operate on both flanks too.

That said, I could only see him as a Wildschut level signing in the squad. Very much doubt we'd pay £1.7m for him. For the £500k transfermarkt value him at, think he'd be a good squad player - but £1.7m is a bit steep. If true, of course...

EDIT: Celtic have had a £900k bid turned down. I'd not pay above that personally. Unless the rest was based on goal return and/or promotion clauses.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Celtic have had 900k rejected so if he were out there on our list I'd imagine a 7 figure fee minimum.

As a striking option brilliant since he's different to what we have. He's unpredictable which we do need up there so I'm on board with this.

we need strikers, he's a striker 2+2= ????

we'll see, but with a 10 game ban possibly he wouldn't be available 'til October so it doesn't seem to add up though if AK wants him so be it, but it reads as speculation.

We're not talking about Suarez, but no I wouldn't really want him here either.

He's a world class player but why you'd want a racist and a player who bites people is beyond me.

Similar to when we signed Marlon King

Don't want a player who bites people and not sure why anyone on this site would.

plus he's being playing in the scottish league don't we want good players.

Someone mentioned Carlton Cole would love him to sign just to add something different 

The Daily Mail is reporting that Chelsea's Ruben Loftus-Cheek is the subject of loan interest from Monaco and Vitesse Arnhem but the England U21 interntional is keen to stay at Stamford Bridge.

The midfielder, 19, made four appearances for the Premier League champions last term.

Carlton Coles on PL wages and hasn't been remotely prolific for over 5 years.

If Ciftci's a target we can get for close to 1 mill and give him a pay rise to maybe 20k a week I'd take him as an option, not a main man but an option.

The biting things a moment of madness on a pitch I'm not too fussed by it.

Carlton Coles on PL wages and hasn't been remotely prolific for over 5 years.

If Ciftci's a target we can get for close to 1 mill and give him a pay rise to maybe 20k a week I'd take him as an option, not a main man but an option.

The biting things a moment of madness on a pitch I'm not too fussed by it.

20k a week your joking?