oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Is the FFP fine taken into account when calculating the next years FFP adherence?

Not sure on this. But surely it should be? Otherwise the whole thing is a farce. Rich clubs could flout the rules. Spend as much as they want. Pay the fine and then just spend again?

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is the FFP fine taken into account when calculating the next years FFP adherence?

Not sure on this. But surely it should be? Otherwise the whole thing is a farce. Rich clubs could flout the rules. Spend as much as they want. Pay the fine and then just spend again?

If they won't pay the fine just deduct 15 points. That'll hurt them just as much.

Would be good if we could still exploit the links we have with the foreign teams as there is some quality there. But still Chelsea and Spurs aren't too bad.

Would be good if we could buy the players for a lowish fee with sell back clauses help keep the loan numbers down.

Very encouraging I have to say, I sometimes think "oh not another season in the Championship" but I am warming to the signals coming out of the club and looking ahead to next time round.

Crucial that the start of the season goes much better than last so here is hoping all business is done sooner rather than later

Seems like we will have some extra cash compared to last year. 3 million from the final, extra gate reciepts throughout the season and a 5 million increase in the FFP limit. That should certainly allow us to compete in the market. At all obviously dependes on Sir Steve Gibson though and how deep he is willing to dig.

"And they had another plan geared to a renewed crack at the Championship with a separate list of transfer targets that could beef up Aitor Karanka’s squad in crucial areas.

That would centre on shrewd scouting to sign players who are a good fit and good value and with experience of the Championship while also using Karanka’s contacts at clubs like Chelsea and Spurs to use the loan system to its full potential"

I think Pritchard and possibly Dele Ali are nailed on to be targets if we are to ask Spurs for loan players again

"And they had another plan geared to a renewed crack at the Championship with a separate list of transfer targets that could beef up Aitor Karanka’s squad in crucial areas.

That would centre on shrewd scouting to sign players who are a good fit and good value and with experience of the Championship while also using Karanka’s contacts at clubs like Chelsea and Spurs to use the loan system to its full potential"

I think Pritchard and possibly Dele Ali are nailed on to be targets if we are to ask Spurs for loan players again

Any Spanish strikers at Spurs that can't get a game.....? [yes]

Any Spanish strikers at Spurs that can't get a game?

Soldado? :D