• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not like he'd be playing unless there's injuries or suspensions.

And if that's the case you want someone reliable and consistent to call upon.

Think we need a keeper and a couple of strikers would rather spend the money/wages on that than bamba

Think we need a keeper and a couple of strikers would rather spend the money/wages on that than bamba

I don't understand this desire for a new keeper, we had the best defensive record in the Championship....

I don't understand this desire for a new keeper, we had the best defensive record in the Championship....

With you there, Keeper is way down the list of priority signings for me

What age is dimi though not saying he is a bad keeper but what of injuries etc unless we still have mejias is it?

Bamba was class against us but I'm sure the next time I saw him play he was utter dross. Can remember what team beat them but definitely remember thinking, Why couldn't he be this bad at our place

Rumour on social media (Facebook) that we're in talks with a Greek international

Yeah I've heard it's a target man, Bigmanuptopolous.

We're also looking a free transfer as well, Costas Nowtas.

Sorry  :(

Rumour on social media (Facebook) that we're in talks with a Greek international

Yeah I've heard it's a target man, Bigmanuptopolous.

We're also looking a free transfer as well, Costas Nowtas.

Sorry  :(

Brilliant CT arriving with 2 Croatians to boot! :)