oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Talking about priority wise, what would everyone favour spending the money/going for first be?

For me,

2 ST - RB - LW - #10 - CB(Cover) - CM(Cover)

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reading on FMTTM someone has posted a list of players we interested in ! " our plan B " he posted a lot last year and got a lot right before anyone else.

He's claiming the players we want are..

Kieran Trippier ( I'm sure he will be in demand , and a tough one to get , but the poster on FMTTM was right last season a few times )

James Wilson on loan from United

Tomas kalas Chelsea on loan

Nathan Ake Chelsea on loan

Borja Gonzalez atletico Madrid on loan .

If these were to be true would people be happy with these ?

Reading on FMTTM someone has posted a list of players we interested in ! " our plan B " he posted a lot last year and got a lot right before anyone else.

Kieran Trippier ( I'm sure he will be in demand , and a tough one to get , but the poster on FMTTM was right last season a few times )

Not bad, still think we'll get either Pritchard or Ali from Spurs and another big name striker

That seems like it could be accurate, have heard a couple of those elsewhere and though Trippier will be tricky they are all realistic targets. Would like more width on the left and another striker added in to those too though

I'd be delighted with those signings really, not sure I can see Trippier signing however

Talking about priority wise, what would everyone favour spending the money/going for first be?

For me,

2 ST - RB - LW - #10 - CB(Cover) - CM(Cover)

Assuming we can get Kalas back on loan, then we need to get the 3 behind the striker sorted first, then the striker, then we can fill the gaps in the squad.

Nixon's confirmed he's still running the story on Boro on Sunday and he's giving away no clues :(

What story?

Being taken over by a billionaire :D

Nah I'm kidding. It's a new transfer target (not Ake)

Nixon's confirmed he's still running the story on Boro on Sunday and he's giving away no clues :(

What story?

He said we are after another player as well as ake and it will be in the papers sun

Bournemouth & Spurs want Trippier and he supposedly has a release clause of £3.5m so I can see a prem club taking a chance on him.  The others seem realistic though.