• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought myself tripper would be a tough one to get, could see him at prem club and If not would burnley want to sell to a potential playoff/promotion rival . But with Steve Gibson who knows he always seems to pull a surprise . That's why I'm excited about this window I can really see us bringing in some real quality players !

I'm expecting us to be dependant on Chelsea again this summer. Lucas Piazon was on our radar two seasons ago so we could be interested in him again if Karanka thinks he would fit into our system. Bertrand Traore is very highly rated from what I've heard so he could be another option. Plus Atsu will be wanting more game time this season so could drop into the Championship. Kalas and Ake are the most likely to come here though. Plus Pritchard from Tottenham would be a really good signing, especially if he can perform well at LW as we need someone there that is technical and intelligent like him.

Atsu is going to Bournemouth and I think Piazon is one of the players Chelsea have given up on and are trying to sell, he's just had a good season in the Bundesliga with Eintracht Frankfurt so he might end up back there.

That's one of my hopes with Kalas, that Chelsea think they have given him enough time and are now prepared to sell him on (preferably to us).

I'd also like to think that is the natural progression of our connection, that we get first refusals on young players they are prepared to sell.

this is probably true, if jose wants shot of a players he'll ask his pals if they want him first. unlucky for managers with no good connections, olly way was moaning about it last year ha ha

I don't expect to see any signings in the next 3 weeks personally.

I do not know how many previous transfer threads you have followed Pyro but we all know that June normally is a football shut down period with very little real activity going on before things do happen but boy oh boy the guys on here do like a good speculation and rumour session.

In fact it is far worse than the rubbing of Trappers magic lamp :D

Why can't we bring Husband in to play left back and play Friend as a left winger? I think he'd do a great job... get him to work on his crossing and he'd be yummy.

I don't think we'd get Pritchard. If he's developed well at Brentford, why wouldnt they get first dibs on wanting him back? Which they obviously would do.

Ake and Kalas are nailed on for me. That's CDM and RB covered and quite cheaply too.

That leaves us with signing a striker as the priority with the money. I think Amoborieta will come back and would be okay as cover, again a cheap option but not a bad one.

Meijas will play more games next season so that's the GK sorted.

Where else do we need to strengthen?

I do not know how many previous transfer threads you have followed Pyro but we all know that June normally is a football shut down period with very little real activity going on before things do happen but boy oh boy the guys on here do like a good speculation and rumour session.

This is my first May/June experience on oneboro so I am a little new to it... it just seems so random given that who we actually get linked to will be so very different to names suggested in speculation! But i guess it passes the time - I will try to get into the spirit of it :)

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think we've gone the longest ever in one of these threads without looking at 'that site'.

Where have you been? That will teach you not to read all the posts! :D

It has been mentioned

This is my first May/June experience on oneboro so I am a little new to it... it just seems so random given that who we actually get linked to will be so very different to names suggested in speculation! But i guess it passes the time - I will try to get into the spirit of it :)

Oh it does get funnier as BB84 mentioned we will have the "pun fun" to come as well as links with particular songs (remember the never ending story) people being called downright liars plus contributions from ITK posters who only come on the forum at this time of the year, amazing bust up's moderating going mad to try and keep things sane.

All to look forward to and then we will get real news :D

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think we've gone the longest ever in one of these threads without looking at 'that site'.

Where have you been? That will teach you not to read all the posts! :D

It has been mentioned

Clearly I haven't been lurking well enough   :D