oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

maybe there WAS some semblance of credibility to the sheff wed rumours with Bamford and we stepped back in thinking  sod that  if hes going anywhere in the championship we better make sure its here .

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GazetteBoro ‏@GazetteBoro  50s50 seconds ago

#Boro loan star @Patrick_Bamford left out of #CFC's pre-season tour of North America - http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/patrick-bamford-boro-loan-star-9668751

More intrigue.

Is Gazette hinting at something as well?

Omeruo and Ake also left out

Would anyone take Omeruo back? We do need a CB/RB

Personally I would. I know he had an off-season last year with us, but is still a solid back-up to Ayala and Gibson. And based on IG posts he clearly loves it here

bloy is saying downing will be confirmed by the club tomorrow lets see if he's right

if the medical is this afternoon, isn't tomorrow and obvious option?

To be honest I really do not think Chelsea will make a decision on Bamford until very close to the end of the window so would not expect to see him here again until the season has started.

He is training with his club and I guess he will be probably be an option for the bench or other non league games

How about Sako from wolfs? Is he still up for grabs or has anyone signed him yet?

Nobody knows where he is or what his plans are. He's just disappeared .....my guess is, we'll never see him again....

Kaiser Sako

bloy is saying downing will be confirmed by the club tomorrow lets see if he's right

I suppose what time hes medical is depends when its announced but I did expect it to be today.

To be honest I really do not think Chelsea will make a decision on Bamford until very close to the end of the window so would not expect to see him here again until the season has started.

He is training with his club and I guess he will be probably be an option for the bench or other non league games

He's not training with the first team. He's with the rest of Chelsea's youngsters who will be sent out on loan

I suppose what time hes medical is depends when its announced but I did expect it to be today.

Medical is this morning according to the Gazette

If Chelsea had any intentions on keeping him around surely he would of gone on their preseason trip so they could have a look at him and how hes improved, To be left at home says to me hes on hes way to another club.

It does actually make sense, I think we had strikers that we wanted to sign permanently with Champo experience, we failed in those attempts and there have been mutterings about our scouting team being way down our list of striking targets, with this in mind, loaning Bamford would be a great option.

As for Woody; with Baptiste's injury we would be looking for a back up CB, with a decent pedigree, Woody is that. Both options would save some money as we do seem to have spent a lot on the Downing deal (rightly so).

Bamford wouldn't have been down the list of targets. He'd have been 1st choice!

He'd have been 0st choice

:D

Medical is this morning according to the Gazette

Then I expect it to be announced today  :)

IF the BamBam news is correct:

------------------ Bamford/Kike ------------------

Stuani/Read - Downing/Tomlin - Adomah/Nsue

?

didn't no stuani played on the LW and i think carayol with be on the LW as first choice

With all the Bamford rumours, Woodgate's possible return has got zero mention. I reckon Downing's move must have been the catalyst if Bamford and Woodgate were to return.