oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

AV has never denied our interest in Bamford just that it was highly unlikely that it was possible due to Chelsea wanting his progression to continue at a higher level. Perhaps the clubs that they anticipated havent shown an interest. Apparently Stoke turned Bamford down in the Begovic deal as a season loan and got Van Ginkel instead. On paper we are looking a much stronger side this season so perhaps that may be seen as a selling point to both Chelsea and PB.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He said exactly the same stuff when the Downing rumours came out. Pretty clear we want bamford, wether we pull it off is a different story, but who is going to doubt gibbo after what he's pulled off recently.

That photo isn't even his waistline it's *** ridiculous what some people are moaning at! To me it looks like a protein build up were he's stocked up on protein and he's got a mid chest build up waiting to be absorbed into his system, his six pack muscles are holding it in! Athletes get this when they over do the proteins be it whey or god dam mother *** chicken!!

I said this earlier. The weight isnt on his stomach where fat is stored. As long as he performes who cares what he looks like

Bamford was never going to be in the chelsea squad But hes still being chased by prem clubs. So if we get him its up there with the downing move

I was a bit cheesed of to hear murphy was a no go aswell

yeah the bit thats sticks out is closer to his chest than his stomach, people are just making a mountain out of a molehill, he's always going to look on the big side its just his body shape, i don't care if he put a few pounds on during the summer as long as he's fighting fit for the beginning of the season.

Bamford, Woodgate and Ake. Suddenly it feels possible. We'd get the Championship experienced goalscorer we're after, quality cover in defence and a raw player with pedigree who can very comfortably cover CM and CB too. A tick box for a multitude of positions, with no fees to boot. Would literally be the perfect way to compensate for the big (though more then fair) prices we'll be splashing out on Downing and Stuani.

We might be in dreamland, but the rumours are positive to say the least.

Tomlin may have put on a couple of pounds but this video proves he's still got the skills needed

Medical, quick photo on the brick wall with the scarf, flight to Marbella all in time for our usual announcement time of 5pm. Seems too smooth, something has to delay it it's Boro after all...