• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't see stuani sitting on the bench after we spend decent money on him. Like last season I can see two different styles for home and away. I see carayol and Adomah playing more away games where we try to hit teams on the break with pace whereas downing stuani and tomlin interchanging begin a striker at home....providing we don't sell anyone!!

please sell tomlin

13:12

DOWNING MOVE GETTING CLOSER

West Ham winger Stewart Downing has just been spotted heading into his medical at former club Middlesbrough ahead of completing a £5m move to the north east.

please sell tomlin

West Ham winger Stewart Downing has just been spotted heading into his medical at former club Middlesbrough ahead of completing a £5m move to the north east.

Why sell Tomlin?

please sell tomlin

I can't tell if you're on a wind up or just drunk....

I don't understand some of the negative comments on here about Tomlin etc. At times he was unplayable and our best creative players, some of the skill he producing is awesome. Yes he needs to be a little more consistent but there will be games where his bit of magic gets us those valuable 3 points. We need to build a squad capable of winning this league which means keeping the squad we currently have and adding 4 or 5 quality players to it. It's a long hard season with unpredictable injuries. Sell nobody in my opinion, unless it's to enable AK to bring in another player with more ability than the one leaving.

please sell tomlin

I can't tell if you're on a wind up or just drunk....

Wind up. We had this yesterday. Just likes to stir the pot I think. Yesterday Tomlin was a disgrace to the club. It's getting a bit old frankly.

I don't understand some of the negative comments on here about Tomlin etc. At times he was unplayable and our best creative players, some of the skill he producing is awesome. Yes he needs to be a little more consistent but there will be games where his bit of magic gets us those valuable 3 points. We need to build a squad capable of winning this league which means keeping the squad we currently have and adding 4 or 5 quality players to it. It's a long hard season with unpredictable injuries. Sell nobody in my opinion, unless it's to enable AK to bring in another player with more ability than the one leaving.

Exactly. If we have the money to get through this summer without selling anyone and still add the players AK want then we are going to have a brilliant squad and certainly one of the best there is in this league. I can't for the season to start.

Bamford's a pipe dream I'd say at this point Norwich extremely keen on taking him for one. Chelsea need guarantees that any club in the PL or Gladbach in the BL are going to guarantee him playing time which is probably the hold up on a move he's progressed all he can with us now he needs to be in the PL or BL for a season.