• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Old news after the last few pages but got a text from my cousin yesterday saying:

'Downing to sign tomorrow, Bamford to follow'

When asked how he knew

'From a good source'

Take it or leave it, but was interesting to log on here and see all the Bamford chat.

PS. Welcome home Downing!

Downing and Stuani are the best signings we've made in years, you have to go back a long way to find Boro signing international footballers in their prime.

Woody signs a new one yr deal. I think we couldnt have a better player willing to sit on the bench and play when needed. All we have to do is wrap him in cotton wool till hes called on

Woody signs a new one yr deal. I think we couldnt have a better player willing to sit on the bench and play when needed. All we have to do is wrap him in cotton wool till hes called on

think if that's true, it'd be on a pay as you play deal. seems like woody's wages are being used up with downing? player/coach role

You lot are deluded if you think we are going to sign Downing..

A premier league player coming off the back of a very good season, Hes going to cost about £5M and on about £70K a week... Get a grip will you all.

Haha, Joking aside, I am amazed we pulled this off, I am buzzing like a bumble bee...

Mr Gibson has shown once again he's desire for our club and he is willing to back the manager to the maximum..

Don't let this go unnoticed but for Downing to sign for us while we are in the championship is something very very few players would do.. He has potentially sacrificed never playing in the premier league again... Stewy you beauty.. Welcome home.

UTB.