• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great thread guys, been lurking and not Posting for awhile. I know a few of you are on about having to sell. If we can actually afford these fees for players, don't you think it would make scene to wait till the january window to let anyone go? The club can assess where we are, and as we have seen probably get an inflated fee for anyone we do decide to sell.

Great thread guys, been lurking and not Posting for awhile. I know a few of you are on about having to sell. If we can actually afford these fees for players,  don't you think it would make scene to wait till the january window to let anyone go? The club can assess where we are, and as we have seen probably get an inflated fee for anyone we do decide to sell.

Welcome, can i ask are you insane? great thread first time I've ever heard that.

If it took £4M up front, £4M in installments, Kike and Tomlin going the other way to sign Rhodes would you do the deal?.

Kike - 3M / Tomlin 3M, so 14m overall, probably not and i can't stand either of kike/tomlin

Tomlin is worth a lot more than £3 million

Well thats your opinion i thought i was being very generous saying 3m to be honest.

He got 10 goals and 11 assists last season. What've you got against him?

Great thread guys, been lurking and not Posting for awhile. I know a few of you are on about having to sell. If we can actually afford these fees for players, don't you think it would make scene to wait till the january window to let anyone go? The club can assess where we are, and as we have seen probably get an inflated fee for anyone we do decide to sell.

Welcome to the forum :)

That's a good point. It would make sense to see where we are in the league, and determine whether it is worth keeping the squad together or to cut out losses and stay clear of ffp sanctions

Not sure I want us spending 12m on a player to be honest. As good a striker as he would be for us, figures like that make me bork. Seeing what AK can do on a moderate budget last season, I'd rather we moved onto our next target.

Great thread guys, been lurking and not Posting for awhile. I know a few of you are on about having to sell. If we can actually afford these fees for players,  don't you think it would make scene to wait till the january window to let anyone go? The club can assess where we are, and as we have seen probably get an inflated fee for anyone we do decide to sell.

Hi DJO, interesting point. Jan transfer window is always tough IMO, I think we would only get a decent fee for one of our players (eg. Kike, Tomlin etc) if they were playing well in the team. But then if they were playing well in the team, why would we sell them? 

I can't see us selling Tomlin, and I can't see too many takers for Kike. The only outgoings I can see is possibly Adomah to QPR, or Carayol/Wildschut.

I really hope he isn't involved in the Rhodes transfer, I wouldn't want to see him lining up against the Boro next year for any of the teams in the championship.