• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry i might be being harsh but i can't stand him what kind of professional football player cant maintain a healthy weight? hes fat lazy and trys to many 'hollywood' passes to make himself look good, yes he can be amazing but that happens 1 in 10 to 15 games and goes completely missing in the rest and his attitude stinks and you can clearly tell that's the case given his weight.

50 games last season, 10 goals, 11 assists. Think your maths is a bit off there mate.

I said he has a good game every 1 in 10 to 15 nothing to do with his goals or assists.

Your seriously suggesting he had between 3-5 good games last season ? He could be absolutely awful and score or assist in every other game and it wouldnt matter, he's doing his job. You would rather have Reach in the squad who will do well to contribute 10 goals including assists over the course of the season as opposed to Tomlin who will contribute more than double him because he's a bit chubby ? I just dont understand.

Reach's job is completely different to tomlins though so its not even a comparison, if you want to compare downing and tomlin would will both be competing for the #10 spot, then we can talk.

Can Stuani play #10? If so he can fill that gap if Downing was injured/rested, pushing Tomlin further down the pecking order. I have nothing against Tomlin, and thought he was half decent last year, but he could well be used as a makeweight.

50 games last season, 10 goals, 11 assists. Think your maths is a bit off there mate.

I said he has a good game every 1 in 10 to 15 nothing to do with his goals or assists.

Your seriously suggesting he had between 3-5 good games last season ? He could be absolutely awful and score or assist in every other game and it wouldnt matter, he's doing his job. You would rather have Reach in the squad who will do well to contribute 10 goals including assists over the course of the season as opposed to Tomlin who will contribute more than double him because he's a bit chubby ? I just dont understand.

Reach's job is completely different to tomlins though so its not even a comparison, if you want to compare downing and tomlin would will both be competing for the #10 spot, then we can talk.

Can Stuani play #10? If so he can fill that gap if Downing was injured/rested, pushing Tomlin further down the pecking order. I have nothing against Tomlin, and thought he was half decent last year, but he could well be used as a makeweight.

I don't know anything about stuani to be honest, I've seen some video of him play a bit on sky sports and he just seems a very similar type of player to rhodes but scores alot of headers, i don't think he could play #10 but he gets sometimes pushed out to the wing but to me seems ridiculous considering the way he plays.

Borojimmy, that's what I'm thinking as well. To fit Stuani, Downing and Kike/new striker in the XI, Tomlin's place is the most likely to come under threat.

Tomlin is worth a lot more than £3 million

Well thats your opinion i thought i was being very generous saying 3m to be honest.

He got 10 goals and 11 assists last season. What've you got against him?

Sorry i might be being harsh but i can't stand him what kind of professional football player cant maintain a healthy weight? hes fat lazy and trys to many 'hollywood' passes to make himself look good, yes he can be amazing but that happens 1 in 10 to 15 games and goes completely missing in the rest and his attitude stinks and you can clearly tell that's the case given his weight.

Yeah but you have got to bear in mind that is more than half of the games that he is isn't scoring or providing. He clearly rubbish if he only contributes a goal 21 times in 50 games.

Or....

He was by far and away our most creative and productive player last season.

He has his faults undoubtedly. But if he didn't he would be playing in the Premier League and for England. At this level are we going to get any better?

Don't get me wrong I think Downing is a fantastic footballer but if he scores 10 and assists 10-12 this season it will be viewed as a successful season won't it?

Id like to be a make weight for rohdes. Im willing to live in blackburn to get him

Yes i know many of you will try and talk me out of it , but my minds made up.

Its been nice knowing you all

Tomlins quick across the ground in short bursts I have no problem keeping him he's a different type of no10 to Stuani and Downing.

As for his weight, didn't affect him setting up and scoring important goals for us last season I hope he stays.

Well thats your opinion i thought i was being very generous saying 3m to be honest.

He got 10 goals and 11 assists last season. What've you got against him?

Yeah but you have got to bear in mind that is more than half of the games that he is isn't scoring or providing. He clearly rubbish if he only contributes a goal 21 times in 50 games.

Or....

He was by far and away our most creative and productive player last season.

He has his faults undoubtedly. But if he didn't he would be playing in the Premier League and for England. At this level are we going to get any better?

Don't get me wrong I think Downing is a fantastic footballer but if he scores 10 and assists 10-12 this season it will be viewed as a successful season won't it?

Lee Tomlin is twice the player Downing is.

He's almost as good at football as him too.

How is it completely different ? they're both in the team to create and score goals as part of the attacking trio behind the forward.

I have nothing against Tomlin, I think he is, at his best a good, but more often than not a mediocre championship footballer. Premiership footballer? I would be surprised if he made the grade. But there are those that espouse that he PL quality, with little evidence to support the theory, I might add.

Id like to be a make weight for rohdes. Im willing to live in blackburn to get him

Yes i know many of you will try and talk me out of it , but my minds made up.

Its been nice knowing you all

Don't go Rich. You contribute too much here.

Are we actually entertaining the fact that Tomlin is overweight?

Does anyone actually think Aitor would stand for a player turning up unfit or overweight for preseason?