oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

If these comments attributed to Rhodes are true you would have to say he is nailed on to join us. Once players start this sort of thing it can only end in their departure as the club can't afford an unhappy player on their books. Sure he is by all accounts a very good pro , and this appears totally out of character for him , which just strengthens the view that he will be here eventually

Happy days.......

I get the impression the venkys wont ever know what rohdes does or feels all they are bothered in is how much hes worth

I think he could run naked round asda and it wouldnt make any difference

Fair point well made as usual Rich!

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good lord. Reading through that Blackburn thread is horrible. Cant imagine how infuriating it must be to have the chicken botherers in charge.

I remain eternally thankful that Sir Steve Gibson esq. exists :D

What Blackburn forum are you going on mate?

Wonder if Boro fans can get #freejordanrhodes trending

Everyone on this forum who has Twitter, let's all get #freejordanrhodes trending, maybe it will influence blackburn's decision to let JR go.

They wanted £8m up front we bid that and it was accepted at the Blackburn end, Rhodes was ready to travel up here yesterday. Nobody accounted for the ĺvenkys, something's gone down and they have ended up asking for more up front. The ultimate price they want is £12m with £10m up front, that's the offer we are making/have made, if they then turn round again and ask for all £12m up front then we are done.

How do you know this? I'm not calling you out on it, just intrigued

Good lord. Reading through that Blackburn thread is horrible. Cant imagine how infuriating it must be to have the chicken botherers in charge.

I remain eternally thankful that Sir Steve Gibson esq. exists :D

What Blackburn forum are you going on mate?

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/topic/30608-rhodes-wants-to-leave/

There you go

I think Fabbrini is fairly high on our list if people recall a week or so ago we came up in a Birmingham Mail story saying we'd put in a 1 million pound bid so the likelihood is Watford said we don't really want to sell but we'll loan you him.

Hope we reinforce our central mid area with a presence I think that would be another key squad option to cover.

Not ecstatic by this signing. At the Riverside he did nothing except dance around a bit, wouldn't pass the ball to his team mates, wouldn't try the shot, just went round in circles doing little except waiting to get fouled (or diving when he wasn't).

Would rather play Lee Tomlin than him in any game.

Thats not strictly true is it, he tortured our right hand side that night, he must have won about 15 freekicks in the final third, he was probably waiting for a runner to pass to, but Millwall were so poor he just hung onto the ball himself and won freekicks.

Not ecstatic by this signing. At the Riverside he did nothing except dance around a bit, wouldn't pass the ball to his team mates, wouldn't try the shot, just went round in circles doing little except waiting to get fouled (or diving when he wasn't).

Thats not strictly true is it, he tortured our right hand side that night, he must have won about 15 freekicks in the final third, he was probably waiting for a runner to pass to, but Millwall were so poor he just hung onto the ball himself and won freekicks.

He did nothing all evening. He didn't make a chance. Doesn't matter how poor a side Millwall are, he showed himself to be selfish and ineffective, like a Ledesma who wouldn't shoot. His stats back it up as well, they're incredibly poor for an attacking player.

I'd hope he's being brought in as nothing more than a squad player.

He did nothing all evening. He didn't make a chance. Doesn't matter how poor a side Millwall are, he showed himself to be selfish and ineffective, like a Ledesma who wouldn't shoot. His stats back it up as well, they're incredibly poor for an attacking player.

I'd hope he's being brought in as nothing more than a squad player.

He made loads of chances via crossing opportunities from winning freekicks.

Most of us have only seen fabrinni play once or twice. Must be given a chance. Birmingham and Millwall fans rated him. Watford must also otherwise they would have accepted the cash instead of loaning him to us.

I think the Watford comments about him being spineless are unfounded as he played last season with a broken nose?

He also played a lot of games in the championship, I think he'll be a good acquisition.

Also he made 492 passes with a 88.8% accuracy, that is not to be sniffed at.

We are in the championship you know guys. I think that is a great stat for the championship where all players are running at you trying to take the ball of you as soon as you touch it, that tells me he has nice neat control and obviously can pick out a pass. It does put more question marks over Tonlin I guess.

I think we've made some good signings and I think / hope we will make some more.