• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He know's what we look like, he's seen our photos, and will be making sure we're barred from everywhere in town.

So Finn from Adventure Time, Sterling Archer and former Boro defender Curtis Fleming are out of luck if they go clubbing in Teesside.

Head bouncer AND a computer whizz. Is there anything you can't do???

Do you reckon he calls himself 'The Firewall'

HahaThat'd be +1 worthy if my phone would allow it

Geek-Bodybuilder-10.jpg

BANNING ME IS YOUR MISTAKE!!!!

Take this picture of me off or I won't be able to go out in boro again :)

back to football.

this fabbrini fella. during the playoff final it was so obvious we never had a player to run at them and create something. only adomah on the whole team actually beat a man in the last third. we were desperate for that option. Fabbrini can use his skill to beat a man and open up space etc. brilliant option for us, bringing him in is real clever signing imo.

on aside note on FM13 he was a beast on one of my saves. got him for 2.7million and he ended up being the top assister is the premier league for Boro. scored a fair few to. i used the 442zoff formation downloaded off the net. it played more like our system but with more of a traditional 2 up top. sold him for mega bucks a couple of years later.

"Breaking News and comments from Rhodes at last"

The only comments I have seen are that he is a little peeved that he has not been able to speak to Middlesbrough FC. Have I missed something?