• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MAYBE IF YOUR TIT OF A ADMIN DIDNT BAN ME THERE WOULD NOT BE PROBLEMS.

FEW FACTS  FIRST TIME ON A FOOTBALL FORUM TRIED TO HAVE A LITTLE BANTER AND IT BACK FIRED BADLY.

BUT STILL WHAT A IDIOT BANNING MY ACCOUNT SO QUICKLY WITHOUT GIVING ME CHANCE TO SETTLE IN WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ITS A MIDDLESBROUGH FANS FORUM IV BEEN A FAN SINCE I COULD WALK IV SEEN WORSE AND THEY DIDNT GET BANNED AS QUICKLY AS I DID.   THE SAD THING IS I ACTUALLY KNOW A FEW OF YOU BUT DIDNT GET CHANCE TO POST A PICTURE FROM THE FINAL BECAUSE POF THE LEADERS ON HERE SO FAR UP THERE OWN *** AND ON POWER TRIPS.

WELL ITS OK *** HEADS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND I HAPPEN TO BE HEAD DOORMAN IN A PLACE IN THE TOWN AND IV SEEN PICS ALREADY SO KNOW WHOS WHO AND THE ONES WHO GOT ME BANNED FOR HAVING BANTER WONT BE GETTING IN ANYWHERE EYE FOR A EYE.

ALSO I HAPPEN TO BE A BIT OF A GEEK SO AS I SAID TO YOUR MOD BANNING ME WOULD BE A MISTAKE ILL COME AND GO AS I PLEASE AND THERE ISNT A LOT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

*** ADMINS AND MODS THROWING THERE WEIGHT AROUND NORMALY I WOULDNT GIVE A *** BUT THIS IS MY TEAMS FORUM AND THANKS TO YOU IDIOTS I DONT FEEL WELCOME.

YOU WILL HIDE THIS POST AND TRY BRUSH IT UNDER THE CARPET AND ACT LIKE ALL IS OK AND PUT A FRONT ON FOR THE OTHER MEMBERS BUT NOTHING IS OK BANNING ME SO QUICKLY FOR SO LITTLE IS A *** MOVE ITS NOT MY FAULT OTHER FORUMS HAVE IDIOTS I JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOUT MY TEAM.

YOU COULD SAY SORRY AND UNBAN MY ACCOUNT BUT YOU WONT DO THAT BECAUSE FORUM ADMINS TEND TO HAVE A BIG EGO AND YOU WILL CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT I WAS A TERRIBLE TROLL AND NO GOOD WHICH IS BULL ***.  i JUST WANTED TO TRY HAVE A LAUGH AND FIT IN .   SEND ME A E MAIL AND WE CAN TALK OTHERWISE THIS IS JUST THE START AS ITS MY CLUB AS WELL AS OTHERS AND IM NOT BEEN PUSHED ABOUT BY YOU AFTER SUPPORTING THEM FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE.

AND ALL THESE ONES GETTING CLEVER BET THEY GO TO 2 GAMES A SEASON IM NOT A MILLIONARE SO DONT BRING MONEY EXCUSES YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM THROUGH THICK AND THIN END OF.  

WILL EXPECT A E MAIL IN THE NEXT HOUR AFTER THAT I WILL BE TALKING TO MY OTH HINT THEY DONT LIKE PLAY STATION OR FAWX NEWS.

Shot in the dark here; Is your second name Cooper?

First name isnt Terry thats my grandads name who took me to my first game.    Dont make out as if its me I didnt deserve a forum ban pal not for what I wrote .

Get rid, he's more suited to fmttm or cob

back to football.

this fabbrini fella. during the playoff final it was so obvious we never had a player to run at them and create something. only adomah on the whole team actually beat a man in the last third. we were desperate for that option. Fabbrini can use his skill to beat a man and open up space etc. brilliant option for us, bringing him in is  real clever signing imo.

I reckon AK may have made the same assessment. Someone who can just occupy a defender or two and free up one of the others lads could be very useful!

MAYBE IF YOUR TIT OF A ADMIN DIDNT BAN ME THERE WOULD NOT BE PROBLEMS.

FEW FACTS  FIRST TIME ON A FOOTBALL FORUM TRIED TO HAVE A LITTLE BANTER AND IT BACK FIRED BADLY.

BUT STILL WHAT A IDIOT BANNING MY ACCOUNT SO QUICKLY WITHOUT GIVING ME CHANCE TO SETTLE IN WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ITS A MIDDLESBROUGH FANS FORUM IV BEEN A FAN SINCE I COULD WALK IV SEEN WORSE AND THEY DIDNT GET BANNED AS QUICKLY AS I DID.   THE SAD THING IS I ACTUALLY KNOW A FEW OF YOU BUT DIDNT GET CHANCE TO POST A PICTURE FROM THE FINAL BECAUSE POF THE LEADERS ON HERE SO FAR UP THERE OWN *** AND ON POWER TRIPS.

WELL ITS OK *** HEADS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND I HAPPEN TO BE HEAD DOORMAN IN A PLACE IN THE TOWN AND IV SEEN PICS ALREADY SO KNOW WHOS WHO AND THE ONES WHO GOT ME BANNED FOR HAVING BANTER WONT BE GETTING IN ANYWHERE EYE FOR A EYE.

ALSO I HAPPEN TO BE A BIT OF A GEEK SO AS I SAID TO YOUR MOD BANNING ME WOULD BE A MISTAKE ILL COME AND GO AS I PLEASE AND THERE ISNT A LOT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

*** ADMINS AND MODS THROWING THERE WEIGHT AROUND NORMALY I WOULDNT GIVE A *** BUT THIS IS MY TEAMS FORUM AND THANKS TO YOU IDIOTS I DONT FEEL WELCOME.

YOU WILL HIDE THIS POST AND TRY BRUSH IT UNDER THE CARPET AND ACT LIKE ALL IS OK AND PUT A FRONT ON FOR THE OTHER MEMBERS BUT NOTHING IS OK BANNING ME SO QUICKLY FOR SO LITTLE IS A *** MOVE ITS NOT MY FAULT OTHER FORUMS HAVE IDIOTS I JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOUT MY TEAM.

YOU COULD SAY SORRY AND UNBAN MY ACCOUNT BUT YOU WONT DO THAT BECAUSE FORUM ADMINS TEND TO HAVE A BIG EGO AND YOU WILL CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT I WAS A TERRIBLE TROLL AND NO GOOD WHICH IS BULL ***.  i JUST WANTED TO TRY HAVE A LAUGH AND FIT IN .   SEND ME A E MAIL AND WE CAN TALK OTHERWISE THIS IS JUST THE START AS ITS MY CLUB AS WELL AS OTHERS AND IM NOT BEEN PUSHED ABOUT BY YOU AFTER SUPPORTING THEM FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE.

AND ALL THESE ONES GETTING CLEVER BET THEY GO TO 2 GAMES A SEASON IM NOT A MILLIONARE SO DONT BRING MONEY EXCUSES YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM THROUGH THICK AND THIN END OF.  

WILL EXPECT A E MAIL IN THE NEXT HOUR AFTER THAT I WILL BE TALKING TO MY OTH HINT THEY DONT LIKE PLAY STATION OR FAWX NEWS.

we need gazza with some chicken and larger about now

back to football.

this fabbrini fella. during the playoff final it was so obvious we never had a player to run at them and create something. only adomah on the whole team actually beat a man in the last third. we were desperate for that option. Fabbrini can use his skill to beat a man and open up space etc. brilliant option for us, bringing him in is  real clever signing imo.

I reckon AK may have made the same assessment. Someone who can just occupy a defender or two and free up one of the others lads could be very useful!

If he can do a Carlos marinelli against derby once every 4/5 weeks he'll do for me!!

back to football.

yep that spark of ability to start to make things happen was lacking. its all well and good being organised and working hard but in the big games you need that bit extra. so many times last season when questions were asked we had no answer. bournemouth, watford, sheff wed, forest, wolves, ipswich all away games when we just created nothing or little.

That post makes my eyes bleed someone needs to lower their cases I'm twitching over here jeez.

Back to Rhodes I can see his story tomorrow being Blackburn will say to us they want an extra 2 million or so because we're in the same league. That's the next step in all this now Rhodes has come out they'll try to squeeze every penny out of us.