oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

From twitter:

Thoughts from Gary Bowyer and Derek Shaw on Rhodes in tomorrow's paper, Jordan has confirmed to Gary today that he did say what was quoted.

:D  :D :D  Was thinking he would say them comments are false. Will be good to see what Bowyer has to say.

Yeah, nice to have it confirmed from thelocal press.

Have you got a link to the tweet?

Take a look at @ChrisFlanaganLT's Tweet:

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really hope we get Rhodes. He's a better finisher than most of the strikers in the premier league. I reckon that with our midfield supplying him, he'd score 30+ goals next season.

To be fair we all knew the Rhodes comments were pretty much nailed on true anyway the amount of newspapers and websites it was reported on.

Indeed.  I don't think his quotes/thoughts change anything anyway.

I agree, I think the Venky`s will do as they please and and ignore what Rhodes wants.

To be fair we all knew the Rhodes comments were pretty much nailed on true anyway the amount of newspapers and websites it was reported on.

Indeed.  I don't think his quotes/thoughts change anything anyway.

Yes, Venkys don't seem like people who care about whether a player is happy or not, if they don't get the price they want then he will be a Blackburn player next season.

From twitter:

Thoughts from Gary Bowyer and Derek Shaw on Rhodes in tomorrow's paper, Jordan has confirmed to Gary today that he did say what was quoted.

:D  :D :D  Was thinking he would say them comments are false. Will be good to see what Bowyer has to say.

Yeah, nice to have it confirmed from thelocal press.

Have you got a link to the tweet?

Take a look at @ChrisFlanaganLT's Tweet:

Thanks, hopefully it will force their hand a bit, even if the Venky's are stubborn.

What on earth is occurring with in this forum of late..don't remember this much aggression before...We re suppose to be boro through and through not jeremey kyle fill ins

I think it's to do with the increased exposure, what with the player interviews etc and getting them promoted on the gazette's and AV's twitter.

It's gonna sound a bit ***y but I think we're now attracting the type of posters that tend to gravitate towards fmttm and even the come on boro site.

I agree. Last little while has been a complete flip from the forum of last season where we enjoyed some good banter and some intelligent boro talk

It's surreal like half of us are posting about Rhodes trying to ignore and half are responding so it ends up when I'm reading being 'ooooo more Rhodes info tomorrow... I hate everyone here I win the internet f you all but please give me a chance... oooo even more Rhodes info tomorrow from Bowyer... you all were too mean to the guy... I agree I thought Rhodes would deny the quote'.

Basically the threads bipolar, root of the problem was UPPERCASETERRY posting his grievance on the transfer thread.

And in giving my monologue I've now sinned by veering off the topic of transfers so I'm now contributing to my own madness ..

We all go a little mad sometimes...

A line from Scream.

You just swore. Badly. It's from Psycho.  ;)

Oops, I will use a stronger swear word and say I wasn't a fan of Psycho and didn't watch it all  :P

jog on and focus on which one of the current players your 'daughter' will be bouncing on next mate.

IM FAR TO BUSY ON YOUR MUM PAL WHEN I FINALLY CLIMB OFF HER ILL SEE WHAT THE CRACK IS.

MUST REALLY *** YOU OFF THAT YOU CANT GET RID OF ME ITS NOT MY FAULT MY DAY JOB INVOLVES THE INTERNET :)

ANYWAY JUST A LAST MESSAGE TO TELL YOU ALL IV ALREADY GOT A NEW ACTIVE ACCOUNT WHICH HAS POSTS ON IT AND I WILL NEVER TELL YOU ITS ME YOU DONT HAVE MY HOME IP WHICH IS WHAT THE ACCOUNT IS ON AND ITS THE ONLY TIME IV USED MY HOME IP TO MAKE THAT ONE ACCOUNT.

SO IN A NUT SHELL BOYS AND TROLLS AS GUYS LIKE WILL ARE TROLLS BUT I GUESS YOU FIND HIM AMUSING SO KEEP HIM AS A PET :)

ILL BE ENJOYING THE FORUM FOR AS LONG AS I WANT SO ALL THIS WAS FOR NOTHING I BET YOU FEEL SILLY NOW DONT YOU MODS AND ADMINS :).

IM JUST A BORO FAN  LIKE MANY OF YOU AND IM NOT SORRY FOR STICKING UP FOR MYSELF A LOT OF YOU ARE COOL BUT SOME ARE IDIOTS WHO SEEK TO CAUSE TROUBLE AND ITS THEM WHO THESE POSTS ARE AIMED AT. 

SO TO THE NICE MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY IM SORRY BUT THE ONES WHO BANNED ME AND THE GUYS WHO CAUSE TROUBLE YOU LOT CAN GO TO HELL ::)  LULZ   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   CIAO

** I've NOT iv **

IM FAR TO BUSY ON YOUR MUM PAL WHEN I FINALLY CLIMB OFF HER ILL SEE WHAT THE CRACK IS.

MUST REALLY *** YOU OFF THAT YOU CANT GET RID OF ME ITS NOT MY FAULT MY DAY JOB INVOLVES THE INTERNET :)

ANYWAY JUST A LAST MESSAGE TO TELL YOU ALL IV ALREADY GOT A NEW ACTIVE ACCOUNT WHICH HAS POSTS ON IT AND I WILL NEVER TELL YOU ITS ME YOU DONT HAVE MY HOME IP WHICH IS WHAT THE ACCOUNT IS ON AND ITS THE ONLY TIME IV USED MY HOME IP TO MAKE THAT ONE ACCOUNT.

SO IN A NUT SHELL BOYS AND TROLLS AS GUYS LIKE WILL ARE TROLLS BUT I GUESS YOU FIND HIM AMUSING SO KEEP HIM AS A PET :)

ILL BE ENJOYING THE FORUM FOR AS LONG AS I WANT SO ALL THIS WAS FOR NOTHING I BET YOU FEEL SILLY NOW DONT YOU MODS AND ADMINS :).

IM JUST A BORO FAN  LIKE MANY OF YOU AND IM NOT SORRY FOR STICKING UP FOR MYSELF A LOT OF YOU ARE COOL BUT SOME ARE IDIOTS WHO SEEK TO CAUSE TROUBLE AND ITS THEM WHO THESE POSTS ARE AIMED AT. 

SO TO THE NICE MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY IM SORRY BUT THE ONES WHO BANNED ME AND THE GUYS WHO CAUSE TROUBLE YOU LOT CAN GO TO HELL ::)  LULZ   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   CIAO

Shhh. Please...