oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

jog on and focus on which one of the current players your 'daughter' will be bouncing on next mate.

IM FAR TO BUSY ON YOUR MUM PAL WHEN I FINALLY CLIMB OFF HER ILL SEE WHAT THE CRACK IS.

MUST REALLY *** YOU OFF THAT YOU CANT GET RID OF ME ITS NOT MY FAULT MY DAY JOB INVOLVES THE INTERNET :)

ANYWAY JUST A LAST MESSAGE TO TELL YOU ALL IV ALREADY GOT A NEW ACTIVE ACCOUNT WHICH HAS POSTS ON IT AND I WILL NEVER TELL YOU ITS ME YOU DONT HAVE MY HOME IP WHICH IS WHAT THE ACCOUNT IS ON AND ITS THE ONLY TIME IV USED MY HOME IP TO MAKE THAT ONE ACCOUNT.

SO IN A NUT SHELL BOYS AND TROLLS AS GUYS LIKE WILL ARE TROLLS BUT I GUESS YOU FIND HIM AMUSING SO KEEP HIM AS A PET :)

ILL BE ENJOYING THE FORUM FOR AS LONG AS I WANT SO ALL THIS WAS FOR NOTHING I BET YOU FEEL SILLY NOW DONT YOU MODS AND ADMINS :).

IM JUST A BORO FAN  LIKE MANY OF YOU AND IM NOT SORRY FOR STICKING UP FOR MYSELF A LOT OF YOU ARE COOL BUT SOME ARE IDIOTS WHO SEEK TO CAUSE TROUBLE AND ITS THEM WHO THESE POSTS ARE AIMED AT. 

SO TO THE NICE MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY IM SORRY BUT THE ONES WHO BANNED ME AND THE GUYS WHO CAUSE TROUBLE YOU LOT CAN GO TO HELL ::)  LULZ   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   CIAO

Mum jokes? Really? Wow.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What on earth is occurring with in this forum of late..don't remember this much aggression before...We re suppose to be boro through and through not jeremey kyle fill ins

I think it's to do with the increased exposure, what with the player interviews etc and getting them promoted on the gazette's and AV's twitter.

It's gonna sound a bit ***y but I think we're now attracting the type of posters that tend to gravitate towards fmttm and even the come on boro site.

I agree. Last little while has been a complete flip from the forum of last season where we enjoyed some good banter and some intelligent boro talk

Yeah I feared this when people were talking about more exposure for the forum.

Stop responding. Seriously, ignore the rogue posts. It doesn't help when you respond. It's fuel to the fire. Draw a line under it here and talk football.

What on earth is occurring with in this forum of late..don't remember this much aggression before...We re suppose to be boro through and through not jeremey kyle fill ins

I think it's to do with the increased exposure, what with the player interviews etc and getting them promoted on the gazette's and AV's twitter.

It's gonna sound a bit ***y but I think we're now attracting the type of posters that tend to gravitate towards fmttm and even the come on boro site.

I agree. Last little while has been a complete flip from the forum of last season where we enjoyed some good banter and some intelligent boro talk

Yeah I feared this when people were talking about more exposure for the forum.

Well to be fair it is only the one guy. Ignore his posts. Scroll past them and don't bite. Schools reopen in 5 weeks.

From the attacking midfield signings we've made and the descriptions of Stuani by people who seem to have legit watched him a fair few times it seems like he's been bought as a striker. But reading that he took a lot of convincing to come here, is he potentially gonna kick up a fuss playing second fiddle to Rhodes?