• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the attacking midfield signings we've made and the descriptions of Stuani by people who seem to have legit watched him a fair few times it seems like he's been bought as a striker. But reading that he took a lot of convincing to come here, is he potentially gonna kick up a fuss playing second fiddle to Rhodes?

That`s why I don't think Stuani has been bought as a striker but can obviously play that position If AK wants him to.. We are all out for Rhodes who will be our main striker and for the amount we payed and the apparent persuasion it took to get Stuani here he will start games, But where?.

Can someone explain to me what is going on with this forum. I have posted a thread , that I think identifies

what appears to be a dominant clique on the forum. Don't you agree, well lets take Red Rocket as an example. Joined in Jan 2014 and has been awarded an unprecedented 32 rep points in that time, could it be the fact that she has never posted anything controversial ( I cant think of anything, can you, help me out here? ) and lets say " tows the party line". Well done Jen. Or is it just a fact that the keyboard Casanova's are having some impact on this situation.

This forum, last year began organising meetings at local hostelries and ( I have the photos of same individuals at such events ) perhaps that personal contact resulted in a intimacy and possibly a confederacy of interest. and consequently a reluctance to disparage their confederates opinions.

I had the opportunities to join in on two occasions , Fulham at the Eight Bells and at the Corner House at

Wembley , but chose not to. I will not say why?

The only thing that matters to me are the issues that effect MFC, and consequently the support of a successful and preferably entertaining football team. The issues that concern the One Boro forum pale into insignificance when compared to the BORO.

From the attacking midfield signings we've made and the descriptions of Stuani by people who seem to have legit watched him a fair few times it seems like he's been bought as a striker. But reading that he took a lot of convincing to come here, is he potentially gonna kick up a fuss playing second fiddle to Rhodes?

That`s why I don't think Stuani has been bought as a striker but can obviously play that position If AK wants him to.. We are all out for Rhodes who will be our main striker and for the amount we payed and the apparent persuasion it took to get Stuani here he will start games, But where?.

It's the million dollar question really, hopefully we just get the deal wrapped up before Donny so we can put an end to the guessing! It really is puzzling one though, it seems that the only available slot is an attacking right midfielder but that goes against the reports about him

One of things that is worrying the Blackburn fans and probably the club aswell about selling Rhodes is getting a replacement. So why don't we other them kike on loan because if we do bring in Rhodes and Stuani that will push kike down the pecking order.

4 4 2 anyone?

Did AK only use 4 2 3 1 because of the players that we had last season? Are we going to see more flexibility this season?

Or are we going to sell a shed load of players?

I was thinking 4-4-2 as well, but the gazette are really pushing Stewie as a number 10 under Karanka's plans and surely they wouldnt write that if they hadn't been told as such? Unless its a double bluff to confuse all the opposition managers andhe's gonna rediscover the left wing, dun dun dunnnn

Hate to drag this on!!! But I am indeed one of those stubbs' and indeed a prominent member of that once feared family... However I'm of a very different stock so might I suggest that just this once you knocked that neck down a inch or two? If not I'll welcome you to visit me and instead of a pint I can't just remind you as to why my surname validates fear!

Mods I understand what I just wrote can warrant a 24 hour ban but please understand I'll always protect my family regardless of their history and regardless of whether they are family or forum, this forum is my family as well and this guy is treading the proverbial ice of which the forum has no control over!

im going to bed as it's the most sensible thing I'm the crazy forum guy not this joke :S

4 4 2 anyone?

Did AK only use 4 2 3 1 because of the players that we had last season? Are we going to see more flexibility this season?

Or are we going to sell a shed load of players?

I think AK is all about the 4-2-3-1... He could of went 4-4-2 last season with Bamford and Kike.

Can someone explain to me what is going on with this forum. I have posted a thread , that I think identifies

what appears to be a dominant clique on the forum. Don't you agree, well lets take Red Rocket as an example. Joined in Jan 2014 and has been awarded an unprecedented 32 rep points in that time, could it be the fact that she has never posted anything controversial ( I cant think of anything, can you, help me out here? ) and lets say " tows the party line". Well done Jen. Or is it just a fact that the keyboard Casanova's are having some impact on this situation.

This forum, last year began organising meetings at local hostelries and ( I have the photos of same individuals at such events ) perhaps that personal contact resulted in a intimacy and possibly a confederacy of interest. and consequently a reluctance to disparage their confederates opinions.

I had the opportunities to join in on two occasions , Fulham at the Eight Bells and at the Corner House at

Wembley , but chose not to. I will not say why?

The only thing that matters to me are the issues that effect MFC, and consequently the support of a successful and preferably entertaining football team. The issues that concern the One Boro forum pale into insignificance when compared to the BORO.

Wha?