oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

*Starts giving CT negative rep points to stoke his out of control ego*

;)

:(

To be fair to me I honestly didn't know what my rep points were until he mentioned Red's and I looked at what mine were.  I promise you that however much surprised other people might be at them it's not as much as I am.  You lot must be bloody daft.

Goes without saying!

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tom you joined the same time as me and have the same points. Are people trying to woo you? :D

I am but he's not biting.  Yet.

Lord moose I am your friend purely because after the Badger moose is my favourite animal! :)

Moose's are great more people should like them! :) I think it's fantastic that Badgers are your favourite animal I've never seen that before haha!

I once actually licked a badger! Was a army click type thing but apparently I was the only one in the click to have actually licked a said badger followed by constant song of drunkeness "stubbzy licked a badge, stubbzy licked a badger, nah naahhhhh nah nah" (true story can also prove)

I once actually licked a badger! Was a army click type thing but apparently I was the only one in the click to have actually licked a said badger followed by constant song of drunkeness "stubbzy licked a badge, stubbzy licked a badger, nah naahhhhh nah nah" (true story can also prove)

I've seen some strange group initiation type things but that's definitely up there stubbzy!

In other news, Max Branning arrested on suspicion of the murder of Lucy Beale...

*might as well post this on here seen as though it's no longer being used for transfer discussions* :P