• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got home from work and can't be bothered backtracking, have we bid for Odemwingie or has he just turned up at the ground in his car, expecting a move?

I don't knee.

Just got home from work and can't be bothered backtracking, have we bid for Odemwingie or has he just turned up at the ground in his car, expecting a move?

Only the Twitter brigade has made a bid for him. Can't imagine we will go for him. But who knows?

No, Its a stupid rumor... Nothing interesting has happened apart from the young lad Burn going out on loan to Oldham.

Wait, I thought it was a joke too. Apparently there's absolutely no truth at all in the rumours ... In opposite world.

Fee agreed odemwingie having this medical on Friday and expected to train with the under 11'a to regain his match fitness

Edit: under 21's not 11's :D

Why all of a sudden are we using FMTTM as some sort of source?

I could start a thread saying Peter Odemwinige to Boro on this forum, doesn't mean anything.

Also, whereabouts does Crouch fit the criteria for running the channels or pace? Crouch is almost ridiculous as David Villa.

Can we stop taking anything said on FMTTM as credible? People don't take our members seriously, so why should you take theirs as such?

Just to put the Odemwingie rumours to bed, boksicdink said this. Thought it would be a little bit funny. I'm the least ITK person ever.

Still, shows just how desperate we are for any news at all that something gets jumped on so quickly. Bizarre.