oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Fry deserves to be included in the squad this season, he's just so composed on the ball. You wouldn't think he was 17. I'd like us to use some of our academy players this season. Not only will that give our lads a chance but it's going to free up loans and transfers for positions we desperately need.

Lets hoping the market is kind to us today. I just want us to sign that elusive striker, at this point I don't care if it's Rhodes or not. We've got such a good team it would be a waste not to finish it off.

Against Getafe was the first time I have watched him and for a 17yr old he was excellent and looks a top talent but he will be far better of going out on loan playing every game IMO.. It will be great for him and benefit us in the long Run.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What big name LW? Have I missed something?

Apparently we are after a word class left winger

Nobody said world class. Just someone who could probably go straight into the team at the expense of Adam Reach

One criticism of Ak is that he hasn't given any of our academy lads a chance yet, dale fry is the perfect chance considering we need to cover at cb

Dxmge - I agree...! For the first time ever, we're agreed on something! ;):D

I dont remember where, but I have read that Jack Stephens was cover for central midfield, and that another CB was to be brought in.

I posted a link on Sunday from Ali and Maddos commentary and half time Dave Parnaby said he expects Stephens to be the 4th CM.

One criticism of Ak is that he hasn't given any of our academy lads a chance yet, dale fry is the perfect chance considering we need to cover at cb

Really? I must have imagined Reach getting so much game time last season then.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, though. When there's such an array of talent in the U21s, I'd like to see the likes of Fry, Maloney and Chapman given more if a chance.

That said, I'd also like to see more of our fringe first-team youngsters sent out on loan in the Football League. If Fry goes out on a season long loan deal to League One/Two, he'd be able to step up and take Woody's slot next summer.

I would be happy with FRY CB cover going into the new season, lets hope today finally brings some news coming out of the club.

Just want to say a big well done to the ADMIN team for closing the forum down last night and taking control of the situation over recent weeks. We need to get rid of the dead wood who are talking about non related football stuff

I dont remember where, but I have read that Jack Stephens was cover for central midfield, and that another CB was to be brought in.

Theres an article in the gazette about him he's a cb but can't play in cm.

I don't think we need a another cb people just want players for the sake of it ill bet any one 100 quid we don't sign another one.

In today'a Sun Paper,

Rhodes will not be allowed to move Boro.

You couldn't make it up! We're just going around in circles here, MOVE ON

Theres an article in the gazette about him he's a cb but can't play in cm.

I don't think we need a another cb people just want players for the sake of it ill bet any one 100 quid we don't sign another one.

If we don't then we are in massive trouble... Remember when Ayala got injured last season? We were poor at the back.. Gibson wasn't as good without an experienced player along side him...

We will sign at least 1 CB IMO.

I don't include Woodgate because injuries are inevitable and he should only be thkught of as last resort and used when we have 1 fit CB.. The only CB,s we have IMO are Ayala and Gibson.. I don't want Friend, Kalas at CB.. The best thing for Fry is for him to go out on loan and play every game.

2 new CB's hopefully.

Just having Woody around will will benefit Fry I'd imagine.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, though. When there's such an array of talent in the U21s, I'd like to see the likes of Fry, Maloney and Chapman given more if a chance.

That said, I'd also like to see more of our fringe first-team youngsters sent out on loan in the Football League. If Fry goes out on a season long loan deal to League One/Two, he'd be able to step up and take Woody's slot next summer.

Well that's a different point to saying that AK hasn't given ANY of our academy products a chance in the first team.

Also, I would much rather our youth went on a season long loan and played regularly, rather than play one in four or five. Much better for their long term development to be playing each week.