oneBoro Forum

Anthony Vickers Interview Part 2

What is going on with Damia? Has he returned to full fitness? If not, how far away is he? Will the match fixing allegations become an issue? Will he play for Boro again?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the most important signing before the new season starts is to get AK signed up for at least one more year, Is there any indication this might happen?.

I'm on edge with he`s contract due to expire at the end of this season it could hinder our chances of promotion.

Good questions so far guys. I know we are all curious about incomings, but I'm just aware of bombarding him with questions solely about transfers. If there are any other subjects we can think of, those are also welcome!

Ok how about

Have you any insight into wether AK is planning to play the same system as last yr or is he considering changing at all

I think the most important signing before the new season starts is to get AK signed up for at least one more year, Is there any indication this might happen?.

I'm on edge with he`s contract due to expire at the end of this season it could hinder our chances of promotion.

AK is a man of dignity, he wouldn't let that get in the way of things. Not like Schteve

Can i have a job as proof reader for gazette sport, as the amount of errors is criminal. Tyrone Mills going to Bournemouth is a recent favourite of mine.

How do you think English clubs can reinvigorate the terraces that were once the envy of the world but now seem sanitised, quiet and passionless.

Plenty of European leagues manage to have modern safe stadia without loosing the culture, colour and noise. Can the changes be reversed or is supporter culture in the UK dead?

If you were hosting a tea party, which 3 former or current Boro players would you invite and why? Or which 3 former or current Boro players would you not invite and why?

I imagine Gazza and Merson would make for interesting guests!