oneBoro Forum
Batmalan

PS4 ROCKET LEAGUE

anyone else picked this up for free on PS PLUS? it's the sequel to SARPBC or whatever the acronym was haha, one of my favourite games on the ps3.

Basic premise of it is, a football game in which you drive a rocket powered car at supersonic speeds and try to score against the opposition in 1vs1 2vs2 and 3vs3 games.

I got it two days ago, it's a fantastic game I played SARPBC on PS3, glad they brought out another one. You can do 4v4 too

Forgot to check the replies for this apologies! My steam name is borobadger if anyone fancies a game of it sometime

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• The appeal doesn't go to the EFL, it goes to an independent board.
    • You couldn't really legislate for Hugill scoring a worldy. That said even though we were crap and sloppy, but we should've got a point out of it.
    • The last section is the exact reason Wigan won't win their appeal. The EFL simply refuse to acknowledge that their set of tests is not fit for purpose. They even then mention another case where that was evident (Bury).
    • The owners haven't massively overspent and run the club into the ground. From what I have seen Wigan is/are a fairly well run club in terms of finances (in a football sense anyway). But the owners have literally used the club for some very murky reason. They sold the club to a new owner (a fund) that the old owner was the majority shareholder in. Then immediately installed a new majority shareholder to the fund that now own Wigan. That shareholder bizarrely has no online footprint at all, other than everything related to him owning Wigan. This man then on the exact same day he has acquired the club has placed it in administration. It is that reason that Wigan are appealing the decision. All of the above of course was signed off by the EFL themselves. Which opens a whole new can of worms.
    • https://www.efl.com/news/2020/july/efl-update-wigan-athletic/   Here is the latest statement by the EFL on the Wigan situation. I agree with a lot of what they say up until they start trying to defend their fit and proper test.