• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm actually starting to think kike is done with us. finished.

looking lacking in confidence in pre season. if you dont come into the season raring to go and full of it you might as well come home imo.

is looking lacking in confidence a polite way of saying he's gash. i really liked kike and have been willing him on to do well defending him all the time. i'm losing faith fast.

Kike is a scorer of great goals, rather than a great goal scorer. He's got more about him than Nemeth. I don't understand why he has so many doubters, our lack of goalsadt season was more to do with actual chances being created.

I felt sorry for Kike last season. He was expected to play in the lone striker role with no support from midfield. He holds the ball better than any of our strikers last season so he had the ball lumped up to him more than Bamford or Vossen.

I seem to remember all of our strikers missing a lot of sitters. Service was exceptional but they had chances. Especially KiKe.

I agree to an extent and disagree to an extent. I do feel that Vossen and Kike in particular did miss some easy chances however I do feel that the gap between midfield and attack last season was terrible. Forshaw was the only one who really got forward from CM. Adomah was our biggest attacking threat from midfield and he isn't a great crosser, most of his assists came from pulling the ball back to the edge of the box or making a run that ended in a short pass. I don't think we scored too many goals from the left because no one really held that position as their own and it seemed a lot more defence. Just how I saw it though.

The Forshaw/ Clayton axis should be immense for us, unfortunately Leadboots will get in the way.

If be tempted to cash in on Leadbitter.. May be controversial but I think we could become a better balanced team without him