oneBoro Forum

I can't wait to see this guy play, really hope you're right and that he'll be available for Preston. From what I've seen online (I know you can't fully judge) his movement off the ball in the box is pretty good.

I'm intrigued because I don't tend to bother with the vids so it's all on what I see in person.  I don't see him playing at Preston though as it would be a big call to make to play him when he hasn't featured in a single friendly.  Oldham away though?

Hes trained for weeks and probably played games in training. But i do t think he could start either. Probaby 15-20 at the end of sundays game

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly how does this international clearance work? Is it some hand written letter from some high up bloke nobody has ever heard off that is sent by carrier pigeon? Youd think in a digital world, it would be as simple as clicking a button, therefore taking seconds not weeks. It seems that certain other clubs end up with international clearance more or less straight away, yet others seem to have to wait ages for it

I can't wait to see this guy play, really hope you're right and that he'll be available for Preston. From what I've seen online (I know you can't fully judge) his movement off the ball in the box is pretty good.

I'm intrigued because I don't tend to bother with the vids so it's all on what I see in person.  I don't see him playing at Preston though as it would be a big call to make to play him when he hasn't featured in a single friendly.  Oldham away though?

Hes trained for weeks and probably played games in training. But i do t think he could start either. Probaby 15-20 at the end of sundays game

I agree, this does seem the more likely outcome. One can hope though.

Just said on BBC tees the club have said Stuani's paper work hasn't come through yet, WTF?..

Let's hope the EG weren't wrong again...

I'm getting quite excited by this bloke now. Seems to bully defenders, is good off the ball and gets into good positions to use his head and feet. Ideal for us as we cross a lot and he seems to be one to "knock past parked buses" as Vickers put it.

< have a look at this and try not to get excited...

Sorry if its been posted previously!

It would be nice for him to be a surprise package and score a shed load. All this talk about Rhodes, Gayle, and now Nugent. We may already have someone who in all respect has been overshadowed by the Downing signing and the hype around Rhodes.

Lets get behind him.

have the 'play stuani wide' promoters changed their thoughts seeing vs oldham?

hes a big CF targetman saying it all along. glad all the boring as hell espanyol matches i've watched while scouting him have been proved pretty accurate after one game.

strong, physical, good in the air, calm in the box, good movement. showed it all tonight to confirm what i thought about him. see youtube ist totally wrong all the time :)

have the 'play stuani wide' promoters changed their thoughts seeing vs oldham?

hes a big CF targetman saying it all along. glad all the boring as hell espanyol matches i've watched while scouting him have been proved pretty accurate after one game.

strong, physical, good in the air, calm in the box, good movement. showed it all tonight to confirm what i thought about him. see youtube ist totally wrong all the time :)