Ayala

Friend

Clayton

Leabetter

Downing

Adohma

Fabrini

Stuani

I think Kike being dropped would just kill all of his confidence. Especially for someone who hasn't played pre season.

Due to international clearance I have had a change of heart

Dimi

Kalas

Stephens

Ayala

Friend

Clayton

Leabetter

Downing

Adohma

Fabrini

Stuani

I think Kike being dropped would just kill all of his confidence. Especially for some who hasn't played pre season.

I totally agree and said that when I saw the Wembley line up but I remember how I was shot down for suggesting two forwards so played safe  - swap Fabrini for Kike maybe? Thats what I'd like but the common concensus is karanka won't play that way

I very much doubt we'll see any of Stuani, Stephens or Fabbrini start. AK isn't one for just throwing players in; it'll be a system and team sheet we've seen in pre-season.

Bah - spoilsport - sometimes you realists get on my nerves lol :D

I very much doubt we'll see any of Stuani, Stephens or Fabbrini start. AK isn't one for just throwing players in; it'll be a system and team sheet we've seen in pre-season.

Bah - spoilsport - sometimes you realists get on my nerves lol :D

:blush:

Despite the heartbreak last time out I'm really looking forward to Sunday. 0630 train from Brighton

A real opportunity to make a statement on the first day of the season and on TV

Excited to see how if any of the dynamics of the team have changed since last season with Downing back and leadbitter and Clayton hopefully playing a more forward aggressive type of game rather than both being back four protectors

Also Stuani hopefully we have found ourselves out Suarez/Cavani equivalent!

COME ON BORO

Cant believe it's nearly go time again! :) I can see a nice 2-0 win. Defence has looked solid in pre season and we've got a couple of goals in us.

Reckon Adomah with the first and kike with the second!

Not going to bother with a stream for this one seen as it's on Sky but if there's still the same level of interest I can do the Twitch streams for non televised matches again this season.

There were a bunch of Preston Fans at our hotel by Wembley, and in passing conversation after their win I said "aye hopefully we don't see you next year!" You can't write these things!

Think everyone is saying the same 11 pretty much as i would. For some reason I haven't got a good feeling about it, don't know why, but I'll still say 2-0 Kike and Adomah. UTB.

I'm sure there was a handful in Trafalgar Square too, though my memory is a little fuzzy. Preston are gonna be well up for it, cannot wait for kick off.

Holloway has us to lose 1-0 on Sky. But he also has Bolton 2-0 Derby, Blackburn 0-0 Wolves and Sheff Wed 0-2 Bristol City!

Ian holloway the manager that is always underrated? The manager that get jobs due to his credibility rather than being someone that has known Jose for 10 mins.

Or.... Ian holloway that dropped a team like palace right in the crapola then just give up and quit because it was to hard for him???

BELTER!!!!