"Football Tonight"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Won't most teams only get a minute of highlights though, the programme is only 90 minutes and that's with adverts!

QPR - Cardiff are on now with proper highlights as well. Face it, we're just one of those forgotten about clubs from up north who they don't care about

Given the fact that we now have things like Netflix and high speed fibre-optic internet - I'm utterly bemused as to why Five, Sky or whoever simply get all the live feeds put them into a 90 minutes stream and then upload them into a website so you can pick and choose what game to watch out of the 36 matches played. They clearly have cameras there recording, so what's the deal?? Its not like we need commentators or anything. And they obviously have the entire 90 minutes recording in order to pick out the highlights.

If they offered this I would gladly pay 10 quid a month for this service.

They would make a ***ing killing if they did this.

I hope to never see Jamie Curaton in a TV studio ever again. I'm ready for bed now after listening to him.

Also yes I think a season ticket to stream your teams games should be the way forward. I'd pay £20 a month to watch all the Boro games live.