oneBoro Forum

Start of the Premiership Season

• 2 months later...

Thought Id bring this thread back up (took me ages to find...) to see how happy everyone is with their predictions 12 games in? Im sticking with my original choice of to 5, I think theres a good chance that that is the way itll finish as ***nal have shown the best performances out of all the top teams. As for the relegation fodder, I think Ill be spot on with that too. Portsmouth are screwed, as are hull. Burnley make up the numbers. Its been quite an exciting season so far though, devestated that we arent part of it...

Can't see Liverpool finishing anywhere, and neither can Raffa.

Aparently, he went to church and sitting looking worried the priest asked him what was wrong. Raffa answered that he had sinned. So pointing to the confessional, the priest said "come forth my son" to which Raffa replied........."come forth, come forth.............we'll be bloody lucky to finish in the top half" :D:D:D:D

I still maintain the thinking that Portsmouth are seemingly doomed this season. They have financial problems off the field and Paul Hart has built a team which seems to be full of Championship players. I read this Premier League football blog which explains the full series of blows which Pompey have suffered in the last 12 months. The loss of all of their best players has obviously damaged the side and the replacements are not of the same calibre of Defoe, Johnson, Diarra and Crouch.

Do others agree that Portsmouth look destined to fill one of the three relegation places this season?

Personally, I think them and Hull and one other from Wolves/West Ham/Blackburn are for the drop.