Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Adomah could've had 5 goals today

MOTM(s) - Maloney, Jackson and Fry

Wow 17 pages on the pre season friendly thread, good job people!

You need to go in to User Control Panel and change your Posts-per-page setting from 10 to 50, methinks. :)

Adomah could've had 5 goals today

MOTM(s) - Maloney, Jackson and Fry

Wow 17 pages on the pre season friendly thread, good job people!

You need to go in to User Control Panel and change your Posts-per-page setting from 10 to 50, methinks. :)

10 ftw! I just skip past most posts if it's on 50 :D

So are we saying our goal scoring problems are over because we bagged 4 today?

I'm happy we got this win. And no doubt it will help build confidence. But let's not fool ourselves into thinking we are a goal machine just yet folks.

We need to keep pushing for a proven goal scorer and a right back, And maybe cover in defense being as Woody will not feature this season.

I think it's more to do with the team playing the way that a lot of people have said that we should, midfield contributing and us pushing bodies forward. It's only a friendly against a League One side but that's the kind of team effort I want to see against Preston, no matter who we play. We'll score goals that way and we'll score even more when we add to our strikers. :)

So are we saying our goal scoring problems are over because we bagged 4 today?

I'm happy we got this win. And no doubt it will help build confidence. But let's not fool ourselves into thinking we are a goal machine just yet folks.

We need to keep pushing for a proven goal scorer and a right back, And maybe cover in defense being as Woody will not feature this season.

I don't think anyone's claiming that our problems are over. Just nice to score some goals after a 2 game drought.