•  

John Hendrie

Alan Moore

Juninho

Viduka

Downing

Alan moore!!!!!!!!!!!

He had 4/5 great games then nothing

You didn't watch the 94-95 season then? As a 10 year old there was nothing exhilarating than watching Alan Moore in full flight during that season.

I saw him first game he played Took a mate that supported leeds and he couldnt stop talking about him. And i saw a few more games he looked fantastic. But i certainly dont remember many of them

John Hendrie

Alan Moore

Juninho

Viduka

Downing

Alan moore!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't watch the 94-95 season then? As a 10 year old there was nothing exhilarating than watching Alan Moore in full flight during that season.

Was it that season or the season before that you're thinking of?  He looked like a star in the making in the 93/94 season, certainly at the beginning of it anyway.  He was decent in the following season when we were promoted but I wouldn't say he was anything exceptional that year.  The beginning of 93/94 though he did look the part.  I think we played Notts County away, Derby at home, Barnsley away and Wolves away, first 4 games and 4 wins scoring something like 13/14.  He got a few of them including a couple of crackers I seem to remember.  Sadly it didn't last for him or for us but given what was to come that was probably for the best.

John Hendrie

Alan Moore

Juninho

Viduka

Downing

Alan moore!!!!!!!!!!!

Was it that season or the season before that you're thinking of?  He looked like a star in the making in the 93/94 season, certainly at the beginning of it anyway.  He was decent in the following season when we were promoted but I wouldn't say he was anything exceptional that year.  The beginning of 93/94 though he did look the part.  I think we played Notts County away, Derby at home, Barnsley away and Wolves away, first 4 games and 4 wins scoring something like 13/14.  He got a few of them including a couple of crackers I seem to remember.  Sadly it didn't last for him or for us but given what was to come that was probably for the best.

I think it was the derby game he looked like giggs on acid