oneBoro Forum

Away Visits

Got my tickets for Preston today and it got me thinking that this will be my 3rd visit to Deepdale. For some reason I just enjoy going there, nice ground and haven't seen Boro get beat there yet! (Hoping that'll continue on Sunday!) Has anyone else been to stadiums multiple times? If so, why? I've also done Donny, Burnley (with its tin shed stand) and Derby twice. Also found this decent website where you can keep track of the stadiums you have visited, Oldham will be my 30th, which I don't think is too bad considering my first away game was in 2009.  http://www.footballgroundmap.com/

Stadium of light is probably the one I've been to most, although stopped going a few visits ago as got sick of the polices inability to control a crowd and basically treat you like ***, they caused most of the problems when we were there

ive been to  highfield road  5 times but never  the  ricoh .  been to  the dell about 10 times  but never st marys ,  also huddersfield , man city and  sunderland 2 0r 3 times but always at the old staduims  . may need to start visiting new grounds for a change .

also liverpool 4 times but never  everton strangely /

I love Deepdale and the Football Museum was good. I think it has shut now though. Ewood park is the ground i have been to most. Followed by goodison park.

Its moved to Manchester I think

I love Deepdale and the Football Museum was good. I think it has shut now though. Ewood park is the ground i have been to most. Followed by goodison park.

I can confirm this is now a cafè for old people with health checks. I, rather depressingly, live in Preston and can see deepdale laying in bed... fingers crossed for a win on Sunday as I couldn't bare the sight of Wembley after the playoffs and foolishly staying 5 minutes walk away. Don't have the stomach for a loss here!

I've been to the one in Manchester, dunno if it was previously the one in Preston, but certainly a worth a visit. Might try and go again when I'm in Manchester next Wednesday before the Oldham game