oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Denzel Zanzibar

Retro/Current Gaming!

Just picked up the Nintendo Classic Mini console. Really excited to get stuck into some old favourites. I should be doing uni work but this is far better.

I still haven't lol! I've been chipping away at getting the Platinum trophy for Dragon Age Inquisition. I do plan on playing it next though, I bought the series when it was first released and still haven't got round to it.

I highly recommend it, it's my favourite game in the last few years and might well top my "favourite game ever" list to be honest.

Currently hammering Modern Warfare Remastered MP. Looks lush in HD and Raven have done a great job with it. Shame I had to get the piece of crap Infinity Warfare to play it though.

Best ones were on PC

Settlers 1 through to 4

Championship Manager 96 through to 01/02

By far the best was Command and Conquer.

I have owned.. Commodore 64, Sega Mega Drive, PS1, PS2, PS3 and now PS4.

Best game from each.....

Commodore 64.... Burger Time.

Sega Mega Drive.. Streets Of Rage Series.

PS1..................... FF7

PS2..................... Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

PS3 .................... Uncharted Series

PS4..................... The Last Of Us.

FYI The Last Of Us was first released on PS3. TLOU was one of my awesome games.

Started out on a speccy 48k with Jet set willy and Manic miner etc

After that an Amiga 500, Sega Master System & mega Drive. Never really got into the Nintendo side until much later, got an SNES and hammered Mario kart and a few of the Japanese RPG games. 

PC gamed for ages, had Xbox, Xbox 360, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and how have a PS4 Pro. Will probably get both next-gen consoles. 

In current gaming I'd say fave games have been Horizon Zero Dawn and RDR2, both epic games and restoring my faith in single player games without the need for online play and loot box shenanigans which is ruining a lot of games now, even with cosmetic stuff - my nephews spend all their cash on dances on Fortnite!

Don't really PC game anymore although play  few games here and there on windows via my iMac but prefer console gaming now. Have a SNES Mini for a bit of retro gaming, and got a Nintendo Switch.