oneBoro Forum

Championship Live Match: Charlton V Burnley 1230hrs 07/05 P3571

Adam Reach your time as come, this is your chance to be a legend for us (even though you may not play for us again)

C'MON PNE

Could be his swan song, hope not. We decreased our options on the left by releasing him all season, that was an error in judgement imo.

Personally don't rate him at all but more than happy to be proved wrong tonight!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Adam Reach your time as come, this is your chance to be a legend for us (even though you may not play for us again)

C'MON PNE

Could be his swan song, hope not. We decreased our options on the left by releasing him all season, that was an error in judgement imo.

Personally don't rate him at all but more than happy to be proved wrong tonight!

that's a 25 yard thunderbolt from Reachy sorted then!

I've never wanted a team I don't support to beat another team I don't support so much

Nice to see you posting Seagulls, let's hope the last game is a promotion party for us both.

Will you be at the game?

Sadly I won't be no, Derby is hopefully my final game of the season, no play offs please as we are awful in them and it just means more cardiac arrests!

Thanks for your contributions to the Forum, it's a pleasure having such a balanced view from the opposition so to speak.

Totally agree, no play offs, best of luck until you play us obviously.

• Like 1

Banged £25 on a Brighton Burnley double of odds just over 2-1 hope it doesn't come in :)